Welcome Home

Wow, just wow! Thank you all so much for reading and voting for this story. You guys rock! Anyway please enjoy the the final chapter. 

NPOV

Several hours later the Ghost crew minus Kanan was gathered around Ezra's bed.

"You scared us Kid?" Zeb said ruffling his hair gently.

"Heh, sorry, it really wasn't my fault," Ezra said sheepishly.

"Still the look on your father's face is a sight I never want to see again," Hera said squeezing the boy's hand.

"That reminds me, why didn't you ever tell us?" Sabine asked from her spot beside her brother.

"Dad has always been protective of me and when we came onto the Ghost and Zeb joined he said to act like we were Master and Student and go from there," Ezra sighed. 

"So it was my fault?" Zeb asked slightly hurt.

"No, it's just like I said. He's protective and goes overboard sometimes. Even does stupid things," Ezra said shifting slightly. "Speaking of which where is he?"

"He is right here," Ashoka called wheeling in Kanan.

Ezra's eyes lit up with delight seeing his father.

"EJ," Kanan breathed out a sigh of relief.

The look on Kanan's face was something no-one would never forget. The pure emotion of relief  seeing his son awake and alive. The boy had tears in his eyes and reached out for his father. Sabine jumped from her spot seeing what was about to happen. The man sprang from his wheelchair and wrapped shaking arms around his son burying his face into his child's dark locks.

"Ezra, oh Son," could be faintly heard.

"Papa!" was the faint response.

Hera with a tearful smile wrapped the both of them in a hug of her own. Sabine and Zeb doing the same and Chopper nuzzled his way in. All of them grateful that their family was together again. Ashoka watched with a soft smile seeing what each member of this crew meant to each other.

The father who protects his family, a mother who helps guide said family in the right direction, a son determined to save his father, a daughter desperate to know someone still cares, an older brother who is determined to protect the young and a mechanical friend to help and support. That is the Ghost crew.

Kanan glanced up watching Ashoka intently, still clutching his boy to him.

'Thank you,' he smiled at her.

'Anytime," Ashoka nodded back before taking her leave.

Kanan sighed and glanced around at his family. He realized that it didn't matter what happened in life, they would be there no matter what. Laying his head back onto Ezra's, Kanan Jarrus sighed contently.

Kanan POV

After Ezra and I had been cleared to leave the med bay we were put on strict orders to take it easy.  I didn't mind it much since I just  wanted to relish the feeling of being home. However I knew that things weren't going to be easy. Hera wouldn't stop checking up on me every hour and I was dealing with nightmares. The worst one coming just last night. 

Last Night

Kanan's Nightmare NPOV

Ezra had been captured and Kanan was on his way to rescue him. Blasting through trooper after trooper he finally reached his boy's cell. Feeling  his fear through the force Kanan worked as fast as he could to get the door unlocked.