The Legend

I can't believe I'm saying this but there are only a few chapters left before we get to say adieu to my first fan fiction. Thank you so much for all the support. However in the mean time please enjoy the next chapter. 

Ezra POV

Darkness was all I could see. I had no pain, no memory of what had happened, or how I had gotten there.

"Ezra!" A voice broke through, causing a ray of light to shine.

"Ezra!" the voice called again.

I knew that voice.

"Sabine!" I called turning every which way trying to find her.

"Kid!"

"Zeb! Zeb where are you?" As I tried to find him.

"Ez! Come on, we have to find loth cats to chase!" Chopper called.

I couldn't see them and as their voices called more rays of light broke through the darkness.

"Guys!" I yelled.

"Shut it brat!" a new voice called dimming the lights.

"Who are you?" I called.

"Ughh...he's a mistake get rid of it," a new male voice said.

The lights were dimming more. What is going on? Who are they?

"Who are you?" I asked afraid the darkness was going to swallow me again. 

"Ezra!" My bothers and sister called.

"Sabi, Chopper, Zeb!" I called running for the their voices.

The two voices that had made the lights dim came back and kept saying things like mistake and worthless.

"No, I'm not a mistake!" I yelled falling to my knees, hands over my ears wanting to block out the noise.

"Ezra!" A familiar voiced cooed.

"Mama! Mom where are you?" I yelled out.

Then his voice came.

"Ezra! EJ! Baby Boy!"

"Papa! Papa! Please where are you? I want to go home!" I screamed as their voices started swirling around me. I screamed as the pain of my injuries hit me again and I passed out.

Once the pain faded to a dull ache I could feel someone shaking my shoulder. I stirred trying to remember what exactly happened.

"Hey Kid," a voice broke through the haze.

Why did it sound familiar?

"Come on, please don't be dead," the voice begged.

I forced my eyes open. As everything came into focus I was greeted with a familiar pair of teal eyes.

"Papa?" I whispered not fully sure.

I mean it was him in the face but he looked so much younger roughly around my age. Was I dead and was getting greeted by something familiar so I wouldn't be alone? 

"Huh?" The young boy asked.

I sat up slowly, grabbing the base of my skull as a sharp pain hit me. Nope not dead. 

"Wait here, I'll go get my Master, she'll know what to do," he said before running off.

"Where am I?" I asked out loud.

The last thing I remembered was falling off the walkway and someone screaming. The force hummed lightly detecting a comforting presence approaching. I closed my eyes again, wishing the pain to stop.