Protection

You are Mee-Cha...

Mee-Cha POV-

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! It's just a- like. I don't know!" I said, getting flustered again. I didn't mean to hit him I don't know what came over me.  He apologised.

I told Yoongi I had to go home and he offered to walk me there.

Suga's POV-

I'm so glad it was me that answered the door, she seems to be the most comfortable with me even though it's only been an hour since we met. Maybe it was meant to be.

As I walked away to her house with her, the boys were dancing around in anger. I slipped my hand into her pocket to place in a piece of paper. Her face went red and I grabbed her wrist as she tries to reach for the note. We arrived at her house and I pulled her into a hug, I regret it. As she stood there static, too shocked to hug me back, her mother came out and scolded her.

"MEE-CHA, WHO THE HELL IS THIS?!" She shouted. I let go of her instantly, I don't want her to be in trouble. She just stared straight at the ground after her mothers question.
"MEE-CHA!" She repeated.
"Oh, I'm Min Yoongi, great to meet you." I replied trying to make the situation lighter.
"I asked Mee-Cha, not you." She snapped pushing me out of the way. Who does she think she is?

She wrapped her hands around Mee-Cha's dress fabric that rests on her shoulder. "You shouldn't touch her like that." I remarked calmly from behind the woman. Mee stared at me as if to say 'you've made a mistake.' The woman surprisingly ignored me and dragged the poor girl into the house while muttering about boys and strangers. How can such a beautiful girl come from someone that disgustingly rude?

Hyungs were as disappointed as me at the story. Hoseok almost cried, maybe he did in the end, and I don't blame them, it makes me sad to wonder how upset she could be with that horrible mother. I feel helpless, I wish I could just be there to protect her.

J-Hope's POV-

I wish I could protect her.

Jimin's POV-

I wish I could protect her.

Jin's POV-

I wish I could protect her.

V's POV-

I wish I could protect her.

Namjoon's POV-

I wish I could protect her.

Jungkook's POV-

I wish I could protect her.

----------------------------------------------

Author's note:

OH THAT ENDING! Thank everyone who has read this far, the story will continue to go on as long as I get support and have ideas but will come to a good and reasonable ending at some point. If you liked this so far, please show your support and also your improvements.

- BTS_please