Tears

You are Mee-Cha...

Jin's POV-

"We need to talk to you." I stated as Mee-Cha jogged up to the bench. Her expression changed and she slowed down.
"Don't be scared." Jimin reassured but I don't blame her, we're never like this.
"What's this?" I asked pointing at a new bruise on her arm, she went red instantly.
"Just a bruise, I fell over earlier."
"No you didn't."
"What do you mean?"
"What's this?" I asked pointed at another bruise that couldn't possibly be from the same fall.
"I told you I fell, it's not tha-"
"We care about you Mee." Hoseok interrupted, we all nodded. Silence, we caught her.

Her eyes welled up, a single tear made a streak on her red face and splashed on the ground. I quickly comforted her with a massive hug, she began to sob on my shoulder but I didn't care. We sat down still in the embrace until she pulled her face away to reveal a puddle of tears left on my jumper.
"Sorry." The word softly flowed from her mouth. "And thank you."

She began to explain everything about her mom, her dad, her abuse and we all listen in disbelief that it could happen to someone that beautiful and loving, she didn't deserve it. This was our opportunity though,
"Come to Daegu with us." Her eyes darted off the ground straight into mine.
"What?! Are you crazy? I can't do that!" She shouted at us all.
"Why not?" Namjoon questioned,
"College, mother, everything!" She explained.
"We called up a college in Daegu and told them about you, they said they'd be more than happy to have you."

Mee-Cha's POV-

"Why would you do that!?" I shouted, why was I getting so heated about this?
"We want the best for you, you'll get hurt if you stay here. You have to come." Jin answered.
"But... But." I was stumped, I really had no reason to say. I'm being low key bullied at a bad school and not so low key abused.
"Exactly. Come."
"I'll think."
"2 weeks"
"WHAT? That's not long at all!"
"We have to leave in two weeks, I'm sorry." Suga said, he seemed sad about it too,
"Wait, you're leaving either way? You can't go! Please!" I pleaded, I don't know what I would do if they left.
"We have no choice, if you're going to be hurt we don't want to be here for it."
He finished and looked down at his feet.
"Look at me." I said, he couldn't. None of them could. "Please?" My word shivered as I held back tears. He looked me dead in the eye. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

----------------------------------------------

Author's notes:

Thank everyone who has read this far, the story will continue to go on as long as I get support and have ideas but will come to a good and reasonable ending at some point. If you liked this so far, please show your support and also your improvements.

- BTS_please