Cheek

(A/n - couldn't find a photo I like for this one but there you go 😂)

You are Mee-Cha...

Mee-Cha's POV-

GD stayed slightly further away from me at breaks after that, Namjoon insisted that he walked to school to me as well. People tried to bully me, mostly groups of popular girls, but it doesn't work. They want a reaction and I don't give them one, everybody is so childish. GD still bothers me in lessons but I don't think that will ever change as we sit next to each other every lesson.

I was being teased as I came out of school. People calling me a slut, an idiot and insulting my drawings. I just smiled because this is normal and I know what's around the corner. As I turned to exit the gates Namjoon greeted me with a smile and the girls called me ugly at the wrong moment.
"Pabo!" One shouted, "Chuhan*." Another one said but was then greeted by Namjoon's angriest face. She gulped and took a step back into her group.

Namjoon's POV-

How dare they? Who do these girls think they are! I felt Mee tugging on my sleeve as I stared the girl down.
"She is beautiful!" I shouted towards her,
"Namjoon."
"More beautiful on the inside and out than you will ever be!" I continued.
"Namjoon!"
"What did she ever do to you?!"
"NAMJOON!" She shouted, making me turn and look down at her serious face.
"She stole my crush." One of the girls mumbled before they all turned away, the one I shouted at was teary eyed.

We walked home silently that day, why do I always ruin things? When we came through the door I apologised,
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have had a go at her. I made everything worse and I don't know what to say except sorry."
She squeezed me tight and nestled her head into my chest.
"Pabo." She said before letting go. All the other boys were staring at us now, and then she did it. She stood and her tip-toes and stretched as high as she could to give me a peck on my cheek. Everyone gasped, almost including me.

Later I approached Mee-Cha about something I heard a girl say earlier;
"Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked her, she stared at me and then laughed in my face.
"Me?!" She chuckled, I nodded staying serious. "Why would you think that?" She asked calming down.
"I heard a girl say you stole her crush earlier."

Mee-Cha's POV-

Why would anyone say that? I don't know what they mean by... Oh.
"GD." I said sharply.
"What?" Namjoon seemed confused.
"The guy from the store, his name is GD."
"YOU'RE DATING HIM?" He screamed.
"No no no! He just... Um." I tried to explain but didn't know how, "ever since I came to the school he's been flirting with me, well I think he's been." That's not extreme enough but it's all he needs.
"Are you sure that's all?" He sounded suspicious but I was stubborn
"Yes. Don't worry about me." I said trying to sound reassuring.

----------------------------------------------

*chuhan - ugly

Author's notes:

Thank everyone who has read this far, the story will continue to go on as long as I get support and have ideas but will come to a good and reasonable ending at some point. If you liked this so far, please show your support and also your improvements.

- BTS_please