Lost

You are Mee-Cha...

Mee-Cha's POV-

"I need to talk to you." GD stated and I got slightly scared.
"Okay..."
"It's serious." He continued making me more and more anxious.
"Just say it." I ordered getting impatient.

"The other day I heard your oppas talking, they were saying about how they are struggling with money and that they shouldn't have taken you in." He began to explain.
"But..." I felt my eyes water but I held the tears back.

"What's your point?" I snapped, not meaning to be angry but I think I came across that way.
"They said that they couldn't do it anymore, they are planning to leave you but didn't tell you because they didn't want you to be scared. I'm sorry." It was too late, tears were already streaming down my cheeks.

GD sighed and brought me into a hug, I felt so divided. On one hand I was angry at them, they can't do that and they should have told me because I could have got a job and helped. But again I felt sorry for them, I felt like a burden, like I should leave because it's not fair on them.

Thinking back on it, it definitely seemed true. They have been a lot more distant the last few days, maybe because they had this plan.

GD's POV-

I feel so bad for lying to her, this is so serious but it's a lot of money.
"Are you okay?" I asked but the answer was obvious as she was sobbing onto my shoulder.
"Ani." She replied in between cries.

"I have to go, Mee." I whined after about half an hour of sitting
"Ani! I can't go back home." She said grabbing onto my arm.

"Come with me then." I offered, it was the least I could do after hitting her with such bad news that wasn't even true. She looked up and nodded then followed me to my house.

Suga's POV-

"Hyung, where the hell did she go?!" I asked as we all frantically searched the house. All of us had fallen asleep and only Jin knew she left, it was now about 7pm and she wasn't answering our calls.

"She said she went to the park." Jin replied and continued looking around the house.
"Let's go!" I commanded and grabbed my jacket, leaving without waiting for them to be ready.

I ran all the way to the to the park, I entered expecting to see her there it didn't matter what state as long as she was there. But she wasn't.

"MEE! MEE-CHA!" I yelled but it just echoed across the park with no response.

Mee-Cha's POV-

I kept crying every now and then that day, GD lived alone so didn't mind.
"Come on, cheer up!" He kept encouraging but I couldn't stop my eyes from welling up.

I kept getting phone calls and messages from oppas but I didn't have the guts to answer or read them.

Jin's POV-

"Just answer the fucking phone!"
"Jin! You go on at us about language." Namjoon lectured.
"I really don't care right now." I said as the phone went to voicemail again.

"What do we do?" Jimin asked frantically over the phone after almost an hour of looking around the town.
"I don't know." I replied admitting defeat, I felt a tear roll down my cheek but tried to hide it as I was with Namjoon.
"We'll find her, hyung, I promise." He comforted obviously seeing my pain.

"How can you promise that?"
"I can't promise when, or what state she'll be in, but in the end we'll find her." He reassured, we came across the other hyungs next to the house as it was getting dark.

"Where the hell are you, agassi?" I muttered as I laid wide awake on my bed.

Mee-Cha's POV-

I kept contemplating whether to call oppas back. I found it hard to forgive them but also missed them so much.

GD tried his best to comfort me, he even made me sleep in his bed and he went to the sofa but I didn't sleep anyway.

"Sarang-heyo, oppa." I whispered and turned further into his chest.
"Nado sarang-hae, agassi." Jin replied and hugged me tighter against himself.

My eyes widened as Taehyung got about a centimetre away from my lips.

"I really like you, I know it's probably not the same for you but I just wanted to-"
"I think it's sweet, oppa." I interrupted.

"I don't want love right now." I explained as he seemed confused.
"Too late for me." Namjoon confessed making my cheeks blush.

"What are you doing to me, agassi?" Hoseok whispered while stroking my hair.

"Oh um." Jungkook hesitated, "would you like to make this, a... Date?" He asked sweetly.

I began shouting through my tears and Yoongi ran over to comfort me.

The memories flowed through my mind giving me a headache, did they really care? I felt like smiling and crying at the same time.

Jungkook's POV-

Where the hell is she? I'm pretty sure no one could sleep even though it was already 2am. I was silently going out of my mind, what if she's in pain? What if someone took her? What if we never see her again?

Sunday was hell, we walked around the town again looking for her. Again we had no luck and she still didn't pick up her phone or message us back.

"Hyung, it's been over 24 hours! Where the hell is she?" Hoseok shouted at me out of frustration as he threw a pillow on his bed.
"I really wish I knew." I replied, burying my face in a blanket.

Mee-Cha's POV-

I just stayed in GD's bed all day on Sunday. My phone had run out of charge even though I hadn't used it once.

"Mee-Cha? What ice cream do you want?" GD asked as he sat on the foot of his bed.
"I don't want any." I refused and covered my eyes as they welled up again.

GD's POV-

I did this.

----------------------------------------------

Author's notes:

Don't be a silent reader, I need your comments!

Hi! Thanks for reading, please vote and comment! I am excepting requests for this story so leave those along with your improvements in the comments or message me. Hope you like the story!

- bts_please