Fight

You are Mee-Cha...

Mee-Cha's POV-

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked and I quickly shut the laptop and wiped my face.
"Ne." I replied taking out the USB stick.
"Why are you crying?" He asked sounding worried as he was suddenly sat next to me.

"I'm happy." I smiled as I thought about Jackson caring so much.
"Really?" He questioned suspiciously as he wrapped his arm around me. I nodded and accepted his embrace.
"Good."

Jackson texted me the next day asking me to meet me in the park, I answered him quickly, agreeing.

"Jin oppa, I'm going out!" I called.
"Woah woah! Where?" He asked as he heard me open the door.
"I'm just meeting Jackson in the park." I explained as he walked towards me.

"I'm coming." He informed, picking up his jacket.
"Ani, we have to talk about something privately." I refused.
"Look what happened last time, please let someone go with you." He pleaded but I shook my head.

"I'll be fine, I promise." I assured, giving him a hug and walking out of the door.

Jackson was where he promised on the bench. I walked towards him with a smile plastered on my face but he seemed more serious.

"Annyeong!" I greeted.
"Annyeong, did you open it?" He asked and I nodded.
"I'm sorry, it's not a very good present but I owed you it." He stated but he didn't need to apologise.
"It was all I could want, but you also owe me an explanation." I said while crossing my arms.

He nodded and patted the seat next to him.
"I'm so sorry, I didn't even know I was leaving." He began.
"What?" I asked confused as to how he couldn't know.

"Basically, my mother was with your father after he left you. I didn't know it was him and she didn't for a long time but when she found out she tried to stop me from seeing you. I refused as you were and are my best friend but she found out I was still spending time with you and took me away. I didn't respond to you because she would check my phone to see if I had and if I did she would've taken my phone completely. Those messages were all I had to see that you were okay and if they were to be taken away I don't know what I would do." He explained.

It was a lot to take in but at least I realised he cared.
"It's okay." I plainly said with a smile.
"Let's just forget about it, I'm happy now and so are you I hope."
"I am." He replied and hugged me tight.

"Woah." I giggled but he held on tight.
"You know how much you mean to me right?" He asked making me smile.
"Sarang-hae, Jackson." I replied.

We spent some time just catching up and complaining about exams.
"I should go, oppa will get worried soon." I informed and he nodded.
"Hey, kamsahamnida." He said as I stood up.
"For what?"
"Understanding."

I smiled and felt amazing as I walked home. My mood was the best it had been since I came back to oppas.

"Why are you smiling? I feel like you're pranking us." Jungkook worried as we ate dinner.
"Ani, sarang-heyo oppas." I said cheerfully but they just looked creeped out.
"Why am I not allowed to be happy?" I pouted.
"You just seem too happy." Yoongi said suspiciously.
"That's impossible." I chuckled and they nodded.

"Mee, wake up." I heard Jimin pester as he poked my back.
"Is it Monday?" I asked in a sleepy voice.
"Ne, get up." He commanded and I sat up, I looked at his eyes and he looked at mine.
"School." I snapped out of my trance and got out of bed to change into my uniform.

We walked to college and got to the classroom where there was people screaming just like every day.
"Mee!" I heard Sana call from the window cill I usually sit at.
"Annyeong." I greeted as I waved goodbye to oppas.

"I still can't get over how lucky you are." Sana sighed as she stared longingly and Jimin. Neither can I. I thought but decided to just torment her about her crush.

At lunch I did what I usually did, I went to find Taehyung and Jimin with Sana and then we all ate lunch together. Today was slightly different as I couldn't find oppas where we usually meet up, I shrugged it off and continued walking around looking for them.

"JIMIN! CALM DOWN!" I heard Tae shouting as it echoed around the hallways, I immediately ran around the corner to find Jimin holding someone by their collar and pushing him against lockers.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled and he looked towards me revealing that his face we full of cuts and bruises. I gasped and continued making my way towards the fight.

He had let go of the guy who I recognised as Sehun after he was released, he walked down the hallway after picking up his bag.

"What's wrong with you?!" I scolded and Jimin just looked at the floor.

Jimin's POV-

"Hey, I can get her!" I heard Sehun boast around the corner, I stayed where I was as I wanted to hear the conversation continue.
"No way." His friends teased.

"Yah, I'll show you. By the end of the school year-"
"2 weeks?" One of his friends doubted making him re-think.

"Give me 6 weeks and I'll have fucked her." He said with a disgusting smirk.
"Mee-Cha? Seriously? That'll never happen." His peer's words angered me so I finally walked out from behind the corner.

"No, it won't." I agreed as I sped up my steps towards them.
"I promise you! I'll get proof." He confidently stated.
"You're disgusting and you won't get anywhere near Mee." I defended.

"Watch me, I'll find her now." He began to walk away but I turned him back round and planted a fist on his jaw.
"You bastard." He tutted as he shook his head and swung back at me. We got into a fight and at some point Taehyung came and tried to break it up but was unsuccessful.

----------------------------------------------

Author's notes:

Hi! Thanks for reading, please vote and comment! I am excepting requests for this story so leave those along with your improvements in the comments or message me. Hope you like the story!

- bts_please