Force

You are Mee-Cha...

Mee-Cha's POV-

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" I yelled in his face. He again just smirked and must have thought I wasn't serious.
"I can tell you liked it." He remarked as he tried to hold my hand once again.
"Your disgusting." I said going to sit in a sofa on the other side of the backstage room.

He didn't get the hint and followed me over sitting right next to me.
"Why would you kiss back if you didn't like me?" He asked, leaning closer to me.
"Because we were on stage, I was acting and you gave me no choice." I said as I scooted further away from him.
"I should've been more of a catch then, should've let you kiss me." He confidently said while placing his hand on my bare thigh because the shorts were so high.
"Get off me, byuntae!" I said trying to stand up but he pulled me back down by my waist.

At this point oppas walked in and looked furious as they saw him feeling me up off stage. This time Suga lost his cool, running up to the seat we were on and punching Chanyeol right in the face. His lip began to bleed and he stood up, revealing how much taller he was than Yoongi, than all of them. I stood up as well but looked inferior to them all, obviously.
"I'll have to call security if you carry on." He told pointing to a button labelled emergency on the wall.
"Why can't you just keep away from her?!" Jungkook asked furiously, clenching his jaw. "She obviously doesn't like you."

Kookie then went to grab me but was blocked by Chanyeol's arm that then pushed him to the ground.
"That's it." He said walking over to the button and giving it a tap, only a few seconds later some massive men in black suits arrived in the doorway and looked around.
"Can you get these idiots out if the building, they aren't allowed to be back here." He requested while pointing at all my friends. They were escorted out of the room and I went to follow only to be stopped by Chanyeol closing the door.

"I didn't say you too." He said staring me down.
"Can you not get it into your head that I hate you?!" I shouted trying to reopen the door. 
"Then I'll have to change that won't I?" He said while placing his hand under my chin to hold it up. I slapped his hand away and walked to the other corner of the room as there was no way he would let me leave very soon. I had to fight back tears but it wasn't very successful as they started to fall down my face.

"I just wanted to have some fun here, why did you have to ruin it all for me?" I asked leaning on the wall for support.
"We can have some fun." He smirked as he reduced the space separating us.
"No, you creep." I accused, walking away from the wall only to be forcefully pushed back into it. He wiped my tears with his thumbs and then took off his shirt.
"Oh my god. I hate you." I said breaking myself free and opening the door.

I ran down that hallway and got out of the building before he could catch me, I saw the boys leaning in the wall outside and ran up giving them hugs.
"What's wrong with that guy?" Taehyung asked as he held me tightly against his chest. I could hear his heart beating fast, he must have been worried about me.
"I don't know but he's gone now." I replied pulling away from the embrace.

Jimin's POV-

I knew she shouldn't have done this, it's one thing for her to perform but to do that kind of thing is another, especially with that creep.
"Did he touch you after we left?" I asked as she was about to hug me.
"Ne." She replied making me sigh with frustration.
"Where? What did he do?" I panicked and pulled her out of the hug to look her in the eyes.
"He slammed me against the wall, but I'm fine." She replied calmly.
"Are you hurt?"
"Ani." She said going for another hug that I accepted.
"That bastard." I mumbled while I comforted her.

She was still in the outfit as we walked to the train station because she didn't want to go back in the building. Guys kept staring as we walked due to how little fabric there was.
"Take this." I said while handing her my hoodie. "You look cold." I lied.
"I'm okay." She said denying what I was handing her.

After a while it was still getting on my nerves so I slowed down until I was behind her and tried to tie the hoodie around her waist. She stopped and began to wriggle out of my grasp but I wouldn't let go. She gave up and I managed to successfully tie her up in the fabric so her legs were only showing to the knee.

She ended up falling asleep on that GD guy on the way back, he seemed shocked and didn't quite know what to do as her head rolled into his chest. He ended up relaxing and wrapping his arm around her, I'm not gonna lie - I was jealous of him and must have looked so grumpy as the train ride carried on.

----------------------------------------------

Author's notes:

Hi! I'm really sorry for making Chanyeol a bad character, I love him really! I mean he's literally my bias after Tao left 😭! Thanks for reading, please vote and comment! I am excepting requests for this story so leave those along with your improvements in the comments or message me. Hope you like the story!

- bts_please