Michyeoseo?

You are Mee-Cha...

Suga's POV-

I didn't want to introduce her like that, I would rather not introduce her at all.
"Let's all go to a café and get to know each other?" Hyuna suggested. I slightly nodded along with Mee-Cha and we left the house. We ended up in a little family run café and Hyuna went to get our drinks after ordering.
"She seems nice." Mee-Cha commented while she was out of ear shot.
"I hate her. She boring." I replied making Mee-Cha confused, I wasn't really selling the fact that we were about to get married.

Mee-Cha's POV-

"What? Then why are you marrying her?" I asked, I was in shock but also happy that this girl might be going.
"I'm not if I can help it." Suga replied while waving towards the counter and at her.
"She's not always like this. She gets really jealous of anyone with me." He added before she returned to her seat with all three drinks.

We began to talk over our drinks and Yoongi was right, she's really boring. I kept having to check to see if I looked interested in her stories.
"Well I have to get going now!" She said finally catching my attention.
"Oh, well I'll see you some other time, ne?" I asked hoping the answer would be 'no' for my mental health's sake.
"Of course!" She replied walking out of the café and waving.

"You have to help me!" Yoongi pleaded after she left.
"How? With what?" I asked frantically.
"Eomma says if I can't get a girlfriend in 2 weeks I have to marry and spend the rest of my life with that woman." He explained.
"Well I think you're a great couple." I lied sarcastically.
"Please help me!" He pleaded again.
"How?"
"Be my girlfriend." He said straightforwardly.

"Michyeoseo*?!" I said but honestly as I think about it, I would like that.
"Just to act in front of people so that they think I have one and I don't have to marry her! Please!" He pleaded, locking his hands together like he was praying.
"How long?" I asked trying to put off the question.
"She leaves town in about a month." He replied, that isn't that long.
"If you really need it." I timidly agreed.
"Huh?" He knew exactly what I said but wanted more confirmation.
"Yes, fine!" I said slightly louder making him smile.
"Yay!" He cheered, jumping out of his seat and towards me. "Hello, jagiya."

I faked as if I was going to throw up but the label actually gave me tingles inside. He rolled his eyes and began to walk away with me behind.

Suga's POV-

I'm really glad she agreed! I can't tell whether she really likes me or just did it to help me out but either way it's good.

We got to the path at our house but I stopped Mee-Cha halfway by opening the door to the rental car from my parents.
"Woah! How did you get that?" She asked running over, it was a pretty nice car as my parents rich but I don't like to use their things or money so she never knew.
"Well, it's a rental kind of thing from my parents." I explained. "Get in."

She did so and I began to drive away.
"Where are we going?" She asked, I saw her looking at me out of the corner of my eye.
"To my parents." I replied calmly, still looking at the road.
"WHAT!" She shouted making me jump. "You should have told me, I'm supposed to be your girlfriend, I should look nice!" She finished as she brushed through hair hair with her hands and looked into the car's mirror.
"You're ridiculous." I remarked while laughing at her.

She carried on trying to sort out her looks all the way to my parents house despite me repeatedly telling her she looked fine. As we arrived she did a final brush down of her clothes before stepping out of the car.
"Annyeong, Yoongi!" Appa called from the patio where he was doing gardening.
"Appa? Where's Eomma?" I asked as we walked up the path toward him and the house.
"Inside with Hyuna." He informed.
"Hyuna?!" I asked slightly too loud, then finally he turned around to look at me. Then Mee-Cha. He stared at her with a shocked face.
"Annyeonghaseyo!" Mee quickly said while bowing.
"A-annyeong." He replied and got up to open the door for us.

I walked into the living room and signalled for Mee to wait in the hallway.
"Speak of the devil." Eomma said as I walked into the room, my face stayed serious as I stood before them.
"I need to talk to you." I said staring right at Eomma and trying to block out Hyuna.

"What do you wa-" she stopped as I took her around the corner and she saw Mee-Cha. "Oh, annyeong." She greeted.
"Annyeonghaseyo." Mee said back.
"Eomma, this is my girlfriend." I told her calmly but my chill didn't stop her from looking disgusted. "I didn't know whether she wanted to be introduced this morning but it's fine now." I lied fluently.
"Well, I guess the wedding is off then. I'll tell Hyuna now." She replied but on the inside was obviously not okay with it, she loved Hyuna and would probably do anything for her to be her daughter-in-law.

Mee-Cha's POV-

His mother went back into the room and I heard mumbles from inside. Hyuna came out with a scowl on her face, as she walked past me she intentionally knocked my shoulder with her's. She left the house slamming the door as she stomped away.

"Let's go home." Suga suggested and put his arm around me.
"You live together?!" She asked in disbelief.
"Ne, goodbye." Suga replied quickly, rushing me out of the house and into the car. We got home quickly which was good as on the way I began to feel ill. My head felt light and my chest dry as we pulled up into the drive.

----------------------------------------------

*michyeoseo - are you crazy

Author's notes:

Hi! I'm sorry it was only Suga in this chapter, the rest will be in the next one but I had to get this part of the story done. Thanks for reading, please vote and comment! I am excepting requests for this story so leave those along with your improvements in the comments or message me. Hope you like the story!

- bts_please