Number

You are Mee-Cha...

Mee-Cha's POV-

I got beaten again, I'm used to it now but that doesn't change anything, it's still horrible. I hate that woman, I'm ashamed to call her my mother. As I was stuck in my room, I remembered my walk home with Yoongi. I tried to remember every word as I didn't have anything better to do and I then remembered the note he placed in my pocket. I still hadn't opened it but decided to now.
—              —              —               —           —
Call me sometime, it'd be fun to talk...

97959594949392
(a/n - you get it?😂)

- Yoongi (Suga)
—             —             —            —               —

I felt my face get hot. I've never had somebody's number before - well not in this way.

V's POV-

I'm feeling like shit, she's all that's on my mind and I can't help it. I hate that Suga got to open the door that one time! It could have been me, Jimin's feeling worse than any of us. He was majorly rejected and I still can't believe he actually kissed her, that boy has some guts.

*A few days passed*

Mee-Cha's POV-

My friends keep telling me I'm distant - every time they do I'm always thinking about the number Yoongi gave me. I don't know what it is about them, about me. I can't get the courage to actually call him, I just stare at the numbers on the keypad. It's depressing.

As soon as I got back from college I decided to do it, why the hell not? I mean he have the number to me. His phone began to ring as I waited patiently. 'Maybe he's at work, or out doing something?' I thought. He answered.
"Hi! Is this Mee-Cha?" He questioned, I got flustered and hung up. I can tell he knew it was me.

Suga's POV-

"Hi! Is this Mee-Cha?" I asked into the phone, already knowing it was. The phone made a beeping noise, she hung up. Come on! I wish she wasn't so nervous, she hasn't called me in days. I called her back and she instantly answered;
"I'm sorry, I don't know why I did that." She said
"It's okay, we're talking now. How have you been?" I replied trying to reassure her.
"Um, everything's fine."
"I'm worried about you Mee-Cha, we all are. Are you free this evening?"
Silence.
"I guess so." She bluntly answered
"Good! Come to the park we were at a few days ago. I'll meet you there at 5:30." I said and hung up as I didn't want her answer to be a no.

----------------------------------------------

Authors note-

Sorry for the boring chapter. Thank everyone who has read this far, the story will continue to go on as long as I get support and have ideas but will come to a good and reasonable ending at some point. If you liked this so far, please show your support and also your improvements.

- BTS_please