Jimin's Ending

Purple

You are Mee-Cha...

Mee-Cha's POV-

As they closed their eyes I walked behind Jimin and hugged his waist. He suddenly twisted around and held me tight to his chest, stroking my hair.

"Sarang-hae, Mee." He whispered in my ear and at that moment I realised everyone else was looking at us.
"Nado sarang-hae, oppa." I replied and he let go to stare me in the eyes.

"Uh, guys?"

~

After a few happy months together Jimin and I decided to move out, it was only into a small apartment but we loved it and living alone was something we both wanted.

I opened the door to our new place and it was just like the photos, already beautiful and tidy.
"Is it what you wanted?" Jimin asked as he stood behind me in the doorway.
"More." I smiled while nodding and hugging his waist.

We moved our new furniture into the space and relaxed on the sofa.
"I love you, Mee-Cha." Jimin stated as I lied with my head on his stomach.
"I love you too, pabo." I replied while flicking his face.
"Yah!" He complained as he pushed my hand away.

It had only been a few more weeks before I had news to share with my amazing boyfriend, the only person to know was Sana and she helped me plan how to break such massive news to him, well the plan was kinda just to say it...

"Chim Chim? Are you busy?" I asked and he poked his head around the corner of the wall.
"Ani, are you okay?" He replied.
"I have something to tell you." I started and he nodded his head while walking across the room. His arms snaked around me and I felt warm with his comfort.

"What is it?" He questioned, I could tell we were both wanting the same thing at this moment so I leaned up to his face and quickly pecked his lips.

Suddenly his hand was on the back of my neck I and pushing me into another longer kiss which I accepted.
"Wait, I still need to talk to you." I interrupted and he looked up from my lips and towards my eyes.

"Jimin. I'm pregnant."

I suddenly regretted saying anything once the words left my mouth, my face felt hot because I felt that he would be mad at me and that-
"Really?!" He stopped my train of thought and I nodded shyly.

"OH MY GOD! I'M GONNA BE A DAD! APPA JIMIN!" He shouted excitedly with the biggest smile I've ever seen on his face, he hugged me tight and stood up with me in his arms. I was spun around a few times before being let go.

"You're not mad?" I asked as I looked up at him.
"Why would I be mad, pabo?" He chuckled.
"Well... I don't know. It wasn't planned." I explained and he sighed as he rubbed my arms.

"I love you, Mee-Cha! Why wouldn't I want a kid?" He reasoned, my heart fluttered as he pulled me back toward him and began to run around after lifting me into his arms.
"Yah! What are you doing?!" I giggled as I wrapped arms around his torso to stop myself from falling.

He brought me all the way to our bed and laid me underneath the covers, he kissed my forehead sweetly.
"You have to stay here now." He commanded, tightening the sheets on the edges of the bed to trap me in place.

"Everywhere else is too dangerous for you, my jagi and ai*." He told me as he rubbed my stomach lightly.
"You're so overprotective." I chuckled as he put his ear to the covers where the baby is.
"Jimin, it's only a few weeks, nothing will happen." I informed and he pouted at me ruining his fun.

Jimin fell asleep next to me with his hand on my stomach which I found incredibly cute, I poked his nose but he didn't seem to wake up at all. I decided to lean in and plant a quick kiss on his lips to encourage him, he trapped my face on his using his hand on the back if my neck.

I tried to pull away but I just felt him smile against my lips.
"Jimin..." I giggled as I tried to separate our mouths.
"What's wrong? You don't like kissing me?" He pouted as our foreheads leaned on each other's.
"I love you, my Chim Chim." I told him and his smile grew all across his face.
"Ani, I love you." He argued and I shook my head.
"Please no, not this."

~

I was 5 months into the pregnancy when me and Jimin started to put together a nursery after finding out it was a girl.

"What colour?" Jimin asked as he held colour cards to the wall.

"How about that one?" I asked pointing towards a pastel purple card.
"Or that one?" I added while holding up a different grey/blue shade.

"Whatever you want." He smiled as he pulled me into a side hug, squeezing me tight.

"Purple." I confirmed and he kissed my head.
"Yeah." He agreed. These were some of the things I treasured, along with the kisses and cuddles, just the simple conversations with the man I truly loved.

We did everything ourselves as it was more personal, the purple shade we chose was painted all over the walls and in white in the corner of one of them was the name: Hyejin. It meant 'graceful truth' and Jin was happy when we told him.

Jimin was way too overprotective but I just found it cute, he wouldn't let me leave the house alone or more specifically without him. I loved him for it, it was just who he was and to love someone you have to love every part of them.

We were truly perfect for each other, I felt as if we were the definition of love  and it's all I've ever wanted. You were the only choice for me Park Jimin.

---------------------------------------------

Author's notes:

*ai - child

Eeee! They're having a baby! Thanks for reading this little story of mine, I hope you liked it. If you did then vote and if you didn't... Then vote.

Also comment with good or bad things and stuff or whatever you want, goodbye!

-BTS_please