Perfect

You are Mee-Cha...

Mee-Cha's POV-

I was woken up by GD nudging me repeatedly, I was leaning on his chest and as soon as I realised I shot up. I began awkwardly laughing as I stood up from my seat. We all walked to our house, along with Jackson. GD had already gone home as his house was on the other side of our town but I was beginning to get worried about him.

He hasn't at all been the same since Namjoon confronted him. I kept thinking as we went up the path to the house,
"Mee-Cha!" I heard Jackson call from the gate.
"Ne?"
"Um, could I talk to you?" He asked me, still at the end of the path.
"Ne." I confirmed, walking back up the path as the boys stayed inside.

"Well. I just want to say that I'm sorry." He said taking his eyes off the floor and looking into mine.
"For what?" I asked.
"For screwing up, something even worse could have happened and it would have all been my fault. I hate that you had to go through all that and if I knew it was going to be that dance I wouldn't have told you about the-"
"Ani, ani, ani." I said, he was being ridiculous, I was thankful for this experience.

"I loved today, I loved being with all of you guys. It was great opportunity, I might even get another job. So thank you." I finished, giving him a tight hug. He patted me on the head and hugged me back.
"Pabo." I said making him push me away, I giggled at his pouting face.
"You ruined it." He said turning around to walk home.
"Yah! Come back!" I shouted after him but it only made him begin to run away while waving.
"Pabo." I muttered turning back to the house.

On Monday in college it was morning break when I went to find GD, I walked down the hall and found a massive circle of students making noise. I went to see what was going on and I saw GD picking on some kid, in our school there's college students but we learn in a high school so at breaks we see the younger pupils, this kid was one of them.

I tried to push through and go to GD but was held back by his 'crew', I guess he was hanging out with them again.
"What do you think your doing?" One of them said to me, pulling me back to the outside of the circle.
"This isn't any of your business, little girl." The other one mocked as I tried to break free, I looked up into their faces with pleading eyes only to be dropped on the ground.

As they re-entered the fighting ring I snuck around the back and behind GD. I saw him gabbing a guy by the collar and shouting him in the face with the occasional threatening fist raise. Before anyone saw me I ran in and grabbed him, as he wasn't ready for it I managed to pull him to the ground easily and pin him down.
"What the hell are you doing?" I asked signalling for the kid to run away.
"Get off me." He said clearly and seriously as he stayed staring at the boy who was picking up his backpack ready to exit the crowd.

I did as he said but kept hold of his wrist,
"What happened to you?" I asked as the crowd started to disappear.
"What do you mean?" He inquired innocently.
"I thought you stopped this, I thought you were done with picking on kids." I said referring to the time before we met properly when he used to do this daily.

He shrugged his shoulders and walked off leaving me there alone in the hallway.

Suga's POV-

"Eomma! Ani!" I rebelled as she tried to control my future.
"Yoongi, it's final. If you can't get a girlfriend in the next 2 weeks you're marrying Hyuna." She said firmly, why does she still think she owns me?
"Eomma! I hate her!" I yelled at her.
"Well she's right outside so you can get to know her and how lovely she is in the next 2 weeks." She said opening the door after hearing the doorbell.

I groaned and sarcastically smiled at her.
"Hello, Hyuna! You look lovely today. If you want to follow Yoongi he'll take you to his house." Eomma informed her making her smile.
"Ne. I would like that." She replied looking at me. I walked out of the door passed her and towards the car my parents leant me. I opened the door for her to enter then got I to the drivers side and went home in silence.

Mee-Cha's POV-

I was at home getting a snack, some milk and cookies, when Suga walked in. He stared at me as if in disapproval.
"What? I went on a diet for that performance you know." I giggled while stuffing my face. He didn't laugh, instead he just stood there staring.

A girl. She walked in and linked her arm with Yoongi's. She smiled and waved while saying:
"Annyeong!" In her perfect voice. She was perfect. Her face, her body, her hair, her voice they were all beautiful.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Suga, who's this?" I asked him but he had a straight and serious face the whole time.
"Suga?" She seemed confused, she probably only knew him as Yoongi.
"Oh, sorry. Yoongi." I corrected still looking at him for an answer, she was doing the same thing.

"This is my... fiancé." He muttered. I swear in that moment I had a heart attack. Everything inside me shut down and I felt like screaming and crying but on the outside I had to stay like I was normal and happy for them.
"Oh, wow." I exclaimed. "I'm surprised we haven't met, I'm Mee-Cha." I added.
"Hyuna." She replied with a smile, even her name is pretty.

----------------------------------------------

Author's notes:

Hi! Thanks for reading, please vote and comment! 4minute/troublemaker Hyuna is here! I am excepting requests for this story so leave those along with your improvements in the comments or message me. Hope you like the story!

- bts_please