Decision

You are Mee-Cha...

Mee-Cha's POV-

I've been thinking about the offer for a week now and have found myself trying to find reasons to stay, until I realised I had none. I still met them in the park everyday and we decided not to talk about it, if I decide not to go we have to spend this time wisely.

The time flew by so quickly but by the end of the next week I felt like I made my decision. They just told me to meet them at the train station in the morning if I wanted to come, they would be getting the 7am train whether I was there or not. I was also instructed to not tell anyone, which wasn't hard.

Jimin's POV-

I really hope she's here. I don't know how I could stand living knowing she could be in pain at any moment. The train squeaked as it pulled up to the platform and we all sighed. She was nowhere to be seen. Slowly we boarded the train and I think Suga Hyung was crying. God damn it.

Mee-Cha's POV-

Shit, shit, shit! I'm late, the train is about to leave! I was running through the station so fast, I must have looked crazy but this was too important to care about other strangers opinions. I took a leap of faith to catch the closing doors and I made it. Just.

I was so out of breath that I collapsed into the closest seat. Once I had caught my breath I looked up to see six excited faces and one embarrassed one. Jungkook pulled me up into a group hug with everyone but Yoongi who wouldn't look at me, then I realised he was crying. I finished the hug and walked over to him,
"Go away." He said playfully with a giggle, hitting me lightly on the arm and turning further away to wipe his tears. By this point I was glad the train wasn't busy as everybody who was there was staring at us, but we just laughed it off.

The boys made fun of Yoongi for the rest of the ride so I sat next to him for support, although I let out the occasional laugh at their teasings. The next thing I knew it was an hour later and I was being poked by a hyper Hoseok, I had fallen asleep on his lap.
"Almost there." He said, stroking my hair because knows I hate it.

J-Hope's POV-

She's so cute while she's asleep, I sound like a creep but she fell on me. We're all so glad she came, it's a chance to restart. It's a chance for her to be happy.

----------------------------------------------

Author's notes:

Thank everyone who has read this far, the story will continue to go on as long as I get support and have ideas but will come to a good  and reasonable ending at some point. If you liked this so far, please show your support and also your improvements.

- BTS_please