Nightmare

Before this starts, thanks to everyone for 2,000 reads! Ahh! This series only has a few chapters left also, 2 or 3 so get ready! Anyway, here you go:

You are Mee-Cha...

Mee-Cha's POV-

CRASH.

"What was that!?" Hobi shouted from his room, it was a noise that sounded like glass smashing and it was pretty loud. I went to check the house but was held back by Jin.
"Hyung, you go." He ordered as he nudged Namjoon.

He nodded before walking into the kitchen and looking around. There didn't appear to be anything there and so he then made his way to the bathroom. We all watched closely as the door swung open and he stepped into the room, he sighed and I saw him bend down to pick something up.

"Found it!" He announced. "And it's safe... ish"

Jin let go of me after he said that and I made my way to where he was, I gasped as I saw the broken window and a stone with a note tied to it in his hand.
"Do you want to open it?" He asked holding it out to me. I nodded before taking it in my hand and starting to unfold the paper.

Sleep with one eye open. - Tzuyu

"Can this girl take a break?" Yoongi huffed as he read the letter over my shoulder.
"You can sleep with me, agassi!" A random J-Hope shouted and he received scowls from everyone else but I thought it would make me feel better after this threat.

"Actually-"
"Ha!" He mocked them at my slight agreement but they just looked towards me.
"I think it would make me feel safer." I admitted and they sighed.
"Okay. Hoseok, don't try anything!" Jin warned as he left the room.

"What are we doing about this window?" Namjoon asked, examining the glass on the floor.
"We'll figure it out in the morning, just lock the door tonight." Jin suggested and I nodded, walking back to Suga and J-Hope's room.

I sighed seeing the empty bed that Jungkook should be in. I didn't think about that. Hoseok held me in his arms as we laid on the bed and I felt him breathing on the back of my neck.

There was a noise a minutes later that sounded like it came from the window. I jumped at the sudden sound and his grip on me tightened.
"It's okay, Mee. Don't worry." He whispered into my ear and I relaxed again, finally falling asleep.

I shot up from the bed in the middle of the night, sweating and heavily breathing after experiencing a nightmare.

It was about someone breaking into Jungkook's room and taking him away. I ran back home but no one was there, everyone had left except Jungkook who was on the floor. He had blood coming from his head, mouth and nose and I crouched over him and began to cry, cradling his head in my arms until I woke up.

"Mee! What happened? Are you okay?!" He frantically asked as I panted, trying to catch my breathe. I realised I had been crying in my sleep so I started to wipe the tears.
"I'm f-fine." I stuttered. "Nothing happened, it was just a nightmare."
"Aww, don't be scared, agassi." He comforted as I finally started to breathe steadily and regularly.

"What's happening?" Yoongi asked in a tired voice from the other side of the room.
"Everything's okay." I assured and I could tell he was too tired to investigate further as he fell back into his bed with a groan before falling asleep again.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Hobi asked as I laid back down.
"Ani, I'm not really tired anymore though."
"It's 2:30am, Mee. You have to try to sleep." He chuckled, keeping me pinned to the bed as I tried to get my feet onto the floor.

I sighed as I knew he wouldn't give up easily. To my surprise, it didn't take long for me to fall asleep again and I then woke up in the morning normally.

Jimin's POV-

"You don't let her out of your sight, got it?" Namjoon lectured as I packed my school bag, I nodded before carrying on.
"Thank god it's only a few more days." I sighed thinking about the end of school.

I did as hyung ordered, keeping right next to Mee the whole way to class.

Mee-Cha's POV-

Jimin and Taehyung weren't about to leave me alone after the threats I received, they might have been as anxious as I was myself.

After school we met someone unwanted at the gate as we tried to just leave in peace.
"Mee-Cha?" Someone said in a questioning tone from around the corner.
"Ne?" I replied cautiously as I felt Jimin protectively cling to me.

"This is from Tzuyu." Youngjae, I remembered him as he was Tzuyu's older brother, informed before clenching his fist and raising it. I felt my face scrunch up as I anticipated his punch.

I slightly relaxed as it never came but it ist was hit Jimin who had ran in front and pushed me aside.
"JIMIN!" I shouted in shock as I turned him towards me and looked at his now bleeding slightly face.

"There's gonna be more of that, just a warning." Youngjae informed before slipping away from the scene.
"Why did you do that, pabo?" I asked as I cupped his cheeks in my hands.
"We wouldn't want your beautiful face damaged." He smiled and I blushed before frowning again thinking about what he said.

"There's gonna be more of that..."

"Don't worry, there's only three more days of school left." Tae reminded me as he saw how anxious I was.
"Ne, I'm okay. Are you?" I asked Jimin and he nodded cutely before we all started walking home.

There was a weird vibe as we entered the house, everyone was sat on the sofa in the living room and they stared at us as we walked in.
"Annyeong!" I enthusiastically greeted but they didn't look the same way.
"Annyeong, can we talk?" Namjoon asked and I nodded, sitting down next to him.

---------------------------------------------

Author's notes:

Don't be a silent reader! Leave your thoughts!

Hi! Thanks for reading, please vote and comment! I am excepting requests for this story so leave those along with your improvements in the comments or message me. Hope you like the story!

- bts_please