Cold

You are Mee-Cha...

Mee-Cha's POV-

Jackson.

What the hell was he doing here? I thought he was just visiting.
"MEE-CHA!" He called over the tables towards the doorway where I was stood.
"Jackson, what are you doing here?" I asked him while sitting down in my seat.
"I transferred." He calmly said making me almost choke.
"What?! Do you not remember what happened when we last went to school together?" I asked him.

In high school I was a pretty good student, I studied well and tried my best as a result I was always one of the best in our class, then Jackson started to talk to me. He has always been the troublemaker type but at that point he began to drag me into his mess, I got in trouble with school and my home but I thought I was having fun.

One day he left. The school day ended without me seeing him at all and he didn't pick up any of my calls or message back about any of my worries. My grades went down even more because I was so worried, I started to loose sleep over it. I had no idea what happened to him and I never saw him again until a few weeks ago when he made his entrance.

"I do. It was fun." He replied beginning to chuckle to himself.
"For you." I murmured. "You just left me, I got in so much trouble because of you. My grades dropped and then dropped even further after you leaving like you never cared. What happened to you?" I asked getting annoyed as I replayed all our memories in my mind. I took out my notebook and slammed it on the table waiting for his reply.

"I had to go. I'm sorry." He said hanging his head.
"Why didn't you reply to me, I was so worried about you!" I said hitting him on the arm.
"You were worried?" He asked in a cute voice.
"Shut up. Of course I was." I said putting my bag down, he sat down next to me but I honestly didn't want to face him for a while.

I saw GD out of the corner of my eye.
"You can't sit there." I said to him, looking straight at his eyes.
"Why not?"
"Because he does." I said pointing then waving at GD. I still hate him but he's been nicer to me after he saw Namjoon.

"Mee-Cha, who's this?" He asked walking over and staring Jackson up and down.
"An old friend. He's an idiot." I said while smirking.
"Yah!" Jackson said getting up and hitting me lightly with his books before moving over a space.

"What's your name?" Jackson asked GD in a friendly tone.
"GD. You?" I was surprised at how friendly they were being, GD is a massive bully and Jackson used to be as well.
"Jackson, that's what people call me." It was true, Jackson's real name was Wang Ka Yee but he always said to me he had a bad past and the name reminded him of it.
The lesson started and GD started to annoy me with notes.

*•*•*•*•*•*

Is he your boyfriend?

*•*•*•*•*•*

Mee-Cha?

*•*•*•*•*•*

Why aren't you answering?

*•*•*•*•*•*

Pabo.

*•*•*•*•*•*

The messages kept coming until I started to write on the back of one of them.

*•*•*•*•*•*

In trying to learn, and no. He's just a friend.

*•*•*•*•*•*

The messages stopped and GD seemed content. At the end of the school day I started to walk out of school with Jackson and GD. They were growing on me. We reached the end of the path and turned out of the gate. I made a mistake.

I completely forgot Namjoon would be waiting for me and he looked furious as he saw me stood terrified next to men from my school, I guess he already identified GD as before I knew it he was being held by is collar to the wall.

"YOU AND YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS BETTER STAY AWAY FROM THIS GIRL, GOT IT?!" He shouted right into his face with both fists clenched.

I ran up and tried to get him off only to be met with a hard push away, so hard I fell on the floor.
"Namjoon!" I cried as I sat on the floor, Jackson now next to me looking scared himself.
"GOT IT!" He repeated at GD.
"Why? What will you do?" He calmly asked staring straight into his eyes.
"GD STOP!" I shouted tears streaming down my face. I was in pain from the fall but I didn't care, I hated seeing Namjoon like this, he gets way too protective and it's going to end bad at some point.

They both continued to ignore me and talk to each other.
"Worse than this." He said raising his hand, I stumbled up off the floor and over to them. I grabbed Namjoon's wrist with all my power before it came in contact with GD. He looked puzzled, like he hadn't heard me before.

Namjoon's POV-

Why the hell is she sticking up for this bastard? He violated her, he deserves more discomfort than what I'm doing right now. I let go of him, he casually brushed off his jacket and strolled away. Who the hell does this kid think he is?

She said sorry and goodbye to GD and the other guy before starting to walk home without me. I chased after her but she immediately stopped.
"Can't you mind your own business?" She said coldly, not facing me.
"What are doing with that guy? I thought he was the one who-"
"He was. But he's different now." She explained and began taking slow steps again.
"You're our responsibility now you've come with us, so can you just stay away from him? For me." I asked but she remained silent.
"You're the one I should stay away from." She finally said and began to walk faster. Her words hurt my chest, I felt the most regret and hate for myself that I ever have. How could I ruin something that perfect? Everything was fine until I interfered.

----------------------------------------------

Author's notes:

Don't be a silent reader I need your advice!

I hope you liked the drama in this part, please comment, vote for and share this story! Message me with suggestions and improvement and stuff or just comment it! Thanks for reading!

- bts_please