Makeover

You are Mee-Cha...

Jin's POV-

"Okay, dare." She confidently said and Suga looked like he had an idea.
"I have a good one!" He said, "You can choose out of three: rap battle with Namjoon, singing battle with Jungkook or a dance battle with Hobi." It was a great idea, we've never seen her do any of those three things properly so this should be good.
"Freestyle?" She asked, trying to make her decision,
"Yeah, which one?" Hoseok replied, bugging for a response.

"Hmm. I'll sing, against Kookie, right?" Jungkook stood up as we nodded at her question.

I really hope she's good, it would be embarrassing if she wasn't. Jungkook went first in the battle and had his usual amazing voice.
(A/n - imagine these songs haven't been released and it's freestyle)

"Why are you doing this?
Why are you making me into a fool?
I'm warning you now, stop confusing me.

Are you joking? What am I to you?
Am I easy to you? Are you playing with me?
You're in danger right now,
Why are you testing me?
Stop confusing me."

We briefly clapped, I was proud of Jungkook as he doesn't usually do freestyle. But the real show was about begin as Mee got ready to sing her part.

Before singing she pulled up a chair and took a lighter approach than Jungkook,

"Is it true? Is it true?
You~ you~
It's too beautiful so I'm afraid.
Untrue~ untrue~
You~ you~ you~
Will you stay by my side?
Will you promise me?
Incase you'll fly away or shatter if I let go of your hand
I'm afraid, afraid, afraid.

Will you stop time?
If this moment passes.
What if it becomes as nothing ever happened?
I could loose you.
I'm afraid, afraid, afraid.

Butterfly~ like a butterfly.
Just like a butterfly,
Like a bu-butterfly."

She was good. Her voice hit every note she attempted perfectly and even Kookie watched longingly as the beautiful lyrics flowed from her mouth.

After she had finished everyone silent because there was nothing else we could do in this situation.
"It was bad, wasn't it?" She asked looking at the floor in response to the silence.
"It was too good." I said and she looked up smiling at me in her chair before leaving it to hug me.
"Thanks!" She said while holding me.

We ended up having a group hug until it broke up with Jungkook asking,
"Who won?" With a giggle.

She had a beautiful voice, I wanted and expected her to be good but this was another level.

Mee-Cha's POV-

After that round we had all calmed down and realised that it was almost 9pm. We hadn't eaten properly but I wasn't hungry, I just wanted a calm night from now on.

We ended up watching movies on the sofa and I woke up at 3am to find Yoongi's arms wrapped around me and the other guys scattered on the floor and furniture. Of course, Taehyung was on the kitchen table.

I tried to sneak back to my room but was no match for the weight of sleeping Suga so I settled where I was, going back to sleep.
"Thank you." I whispered, before closing my eyes.

The next morning I woke up before everyone and decided to get them all up before continuing with my day.

While still in Yoongi's arms I screamed and shouted "HEEELLPPPP!".
The boys instantly. Shot up and ran over to me,
"What happened?" Namjoon said sleepily after looking around the house.
"You were asleep." I said with a chuckle.

They all began to hit me playfully and I ended up running around the whole house trying to get away from them,
"You awake now?" I panted while still running.

I took a sharp turn and ran into my bedroom then locked the door.
"HA!" I shouted out and I began to hear giggles from outside and was confused until I turned around and saw Jimin already in the room.

"Punishment." He said as he pulled out my makeup bag and put it on the desk.

He ran over and grabbed me then pinned me against the wall before using the brushes on my face,
"YAH!" I wriggled and hit him but it didn't work, his body was keeping me against the wall.

I finally gave up, realising I couldn't escape and stayed still while he finished his masterpiece. He put down his utensils and stood back to view my face. I did aegyo for him and he laughed hysterically.

He walked over to the door and let the other guys in who knew what was happening, they must have quickly planned it while I was running. They walked in and fell on the floor laughing as I falsely smiled.
"Let me see it!" I shouted while pouting so Jimin handed me my mirror.
"Ahh!" I screamed as I looked into it. "What have you done?" I asked Jimin smacking him on the chest.
"Well it's pretty hard to make you look bad." He smoothly replied making me blush.
"Get out." I giggled, weakly shoving them out of the room.

----------------------------------------------

Author's notes:

Thanks for reading this chapter, if you didn't know the lyrics they sung for the singing battle were 1st Danger and then 2nd Butterfly. I think I was really sweet and I had fun writing, as always leave improvements, requests and things you liked so I can keep them going!

- bts_please