Eyes

You are Mee-Cha...

Mee-Cha's POV-

"You."
He whispered but his still voice filled the room and scared me as he secured my hips to the door. I held my chin up high and sucked in my stomach trying to get as far away from him, it failed as he reached his lips towards my neck.

I screamed as it was my only choice now but he muffled my cries by placing his hand over my mouth.
"Shut up." He commanded firmly placing his hand on my waist under my shirt. He got distracted and removed the hand over my mouth giving me an opportunity.

"HELP!" I shouted as loud as I could until he realised his mistake.
"What did I say?" He asked me and then punched my eye.
"Shit." I muttered as I held my face for the small time he let go.

"Who's in there?" A voice asked from outside while knocking on the door. Chanyeol jumped up and covered my mouth again so I could only mumble my worries.
"Let me in!" The guy outside instructed while banging harder and raising his voice.
"Mind your own business." Chanyeol dismissed and focusing on me again.
"No! Let me in, I heard a scream!" This guy might just be what I need.

Chanyeol panicked, he took me by the arm and pushed me down behind some cardboard boxes.
"If you made a sound, you're dead!" He hisses, he then opened the door and the guy entered.
"What the hell do you want?" He asked sounding extremely annoyed.

The guy ignored him and began to look around, he came really close and so I started to breathe heavily to hopefully draw attention. I worked as the guy removed the box in front of me to realise me cowering on the ground, shocked and in pain.
"Oh my god." He gasped, grabbing me and pulling me up into his arms. My knees were weak so I held on for support.
"Are you okay?" He asked making me look up at him.
"Ne, thank you." I said as I realised who he was.

.•*•. .•*•. .•*•.

Flashback...

All of the men put their hands on me except for one, I looked at him but he just stared at the ground. Ashamed.

.•*•.                 .•*•.                    .•*•.

I could tell he recognised me too from his eyes.
"No problem." He replied as we both realised that Chanyeol had fled.

"Ugh, what did he do to you?" He then tutted while stroking underneath my eye where I was punched, I whinced in pain as he fingers crossed my face.
"Oh, sorry." He apologised then quickly removed his hand.

"Oh no, is it bad?" I asked him trying to feel myself.
"Ne, you should go to the nurse." He suggested while trying to help me out of the room.

"Ani! I can't." I said worried about what oppas will say.
"Don't worry, I'll go with you." He offered and I tried to push him away slightly but started to fall so held back on.
"No, I'll just go to class but thank you." I said while gaining my balance and walking out down the path while cupping my eye.

I walked into the canteen where I found Jackson and GD. They waved at me from over the room and I waved back with my free arm.
"Hello!" GD greeted, he's been more himself lately and I like it.
"Hi. Does this look bad?" I asked them revealing my eye. They gasped and got protective.
"Ne! What happened?" Jackson shouted making me re-cover it.
"It doesn't matter, I just need to cover it up." I said and rushed to the bathroom ignoring them calling me back.

I put my bag down and looked into the mirror. I gasped as I discovered the black eye I had gained. I took out my makeup bag and began to dab the products lightly around and on my wound, I used a ton of concealer to hide the purple but in the end I finally looked normal.

I trailed my way back to the canteen and saw Jackson and GD where they were before,
"How does it look now?" I asked walking towards the table.

"How did you do that?" Jackson asked pulling my face towards him by cupping my cheeks.
"It's not that hard." I said as the bell rang for our next lesson.
"They're gonna find out." GD remarks, referring to the boys.
"Ani, I'll cover it up like this." I said putting sunglasses over my makeup caked face.

I was walking down the path out of school at the end of the day and I saw all of the boys not just Namjoon. 'Oh god' I thought as I adjusted my sunglasses.

"Mee-Cha!" I heard Hoseok call from the end of the path as I looked to the ground.
"Hi!" I replied trying to sound enthusiastic and speeding up my pace slightly.

"Take off your sunglasses, I want to see your beautiful eyes." Jungkook requested while bending down to be at my level making me blush although it was probably only seen on one side of my face due to the makeup I applied.
"Ani, you'll live, pabo." I refused and held my sunglasses on.

"Anyway, we're going to the park!" Jimin announced while hugging me and slightly knocking my glasses.

"Okay." I agreed timidly and held Jin's hand as we walked towards the bench in the park. Jungkook had found a bug and was chasing Hobi around the green field, he was screaming at the top of this lungs making me giggle. Taehyung tried to break it up but ended up getting scared of the bug himself.

I let go of Jin who I was hugging and leaning my head on and walked over to the boys. I giggle as they run circles around me but then Jungkook runs towards me and pins me on the ground while waving the bug in my face, on our tumble down my sunglasses finally came off and fell onto the floor.

"There's those eyes." He complimented and placed the bug on the ground. "Wait a second..." Shit I thought as his thumb got closer to my eye.
"You wear to much makeup, noona." He tells me and begins to wipe it away.

I gently hiss in pain as his finger comes in contact with my skin, by this point everyone is crowded round and looking towards my face. Despite my cries he continues to rub away the concealer until I can see the purple in my vision.

"What happened to you?!" Namjoon shouted as Jungkookie, who is still straddling me on the ground, leans down and hugs me.

----------------------------------------------

Author's notes:

Hi! Thanks for reading, please vote and comment! I am excepting requests for this story so leave those along with your improvements in the comments or message me. Hope you like the story!

- bts_please