Cuddles

You are Mee-Cha...

Mee-Cha's POV-

It was the end of the school day so along with Jimin and Taehyung and I walked back to the classroom for my detention. It's not like I've never had a detention before, me and Jackson shared many, but it was my first day and I didn't know anyone except for oppas.

There were a lot of people in the room which wasn't surprising to me, this school is very different from my old one. A lot more like a high school than college.

"Hey, it's the new girl." Someone announced as I walked into the room.
"We'll be at the front gate." Jimin reassured before they both walked off.
"Hey, girl! Come sit over here." Some guy yelled from the corner of the room. I looked for another place to sit while ignoring him but quickly realised there weren't any other seat, only the one against the wall next to him.

I gulped and began to make my way across the classroom.
"Ahhh! Boys, she did it." He shouted across the room as I put my bag down.
"There are no other seats." I informed him while sitting on the chair.
"What about there?" He asked and pointed to a free table a few rows away.

*internally face palms*

Seriously? How did I not see that?
"Oh." I simply said as I began to play wit my hair, 28 minutes left.
"It's okay, most girls like me." He arrogantly stated but I just rolled my eyes.
"Sure they do." I said sarcastically.
"Yup, you do too." He confidently accused.
"You keep thinking that." I denied, still rolling my hair around my finger.
"What's your name?"
"Mee-Cha." I started to converse.
"That's a cute name, I'm Soojin." 

"How long are you here for?" I asked wondering if he would leave before me.
"An hour." He replied calmly.
"What did you do?" I asked intently.
"Slapped some girl's ass, she told on me for 'sexual harassment' and stuff." 
"Byuntae, you shouldn't do that." I said firmly and picked up my bag.
"Where are you going?" He asked.
"Over there." I pointed to the table he showed me earlier.
"Why?"
"Because that's serious, sexual harassment and you just think it's a game." I told him and began to walk away. He obviously didn't listen to anything I said as when I went past him he muttered, "Damn girl."

I turned to face him then slapped him straight in the face.
"Ow!" He clutched his cheek and whined.
"You deserved it." I kept walking away.

Still twenty minutes left, I sighed at this fact and held my head in my hands. Everyone else continued to run around and shout to each other from corners of the room and it really got on my nerves, I hate too much noise.
"SHE'S COMING!" Someone yelled from by the door and everyone suddenly sat down and looked bored.

"It's been 30 minutes so if that was your time you may leave." A teacher said and I began to exit the room.

"Chim Chim, Tae Tae!" I grabbed their attention while running towards the school gate.
"Mee! Did you meet anyone?" Jimin asked and hugged me.
"Uh, there's this guy called Soojin."
"Nope!" Taehyung blurted out and I looked at him like he was crazy as it came out of nowhere. "He's an idiot, he thinks girls are objects." He explained.
"I could tell." I said while rolling my eyes.
"Let's go home."

"MEE! HYUNA WENT TO AMERICA!" Yoongi shouted as we entered the house.
"Hello to you too." Jimin greeted as he walked straight passed Suga and towards Jungkook.
"No. No! NO! NOO!" Kookie screamed in terror as he ran away from Chim Chim and locked himself away in his room.

"Anyway, she left!" Suga reminded me and I felt relieved but also slightly sad about not having the relationship anymore, even if it's fake.
"Oh, that was easy! So the deal is over?" I asked and he nodded in response.

Jin's POV-

That night she was sat watching a scary movie in the living room, wrapped up in a blanket for support when I walked in.
"You okay?" I asked making her jump before she looked and me and breathed a sigh of relief.
"Yeah, I'm good." She obviously lied so I sat down next to her.
"Sure?" I asked giving her a massive hug, " 'cause I can just leave." I finished and let go of her and started to move away.
"No!" She snapped quickly and grabbed onto my arm. "No." She repeated in a childish voice and I saw her pout and shake her head.
"Why are you so cute, agassi?" I asked while sitting back down, I could see her cheeks turn pink as she blushed.

I got under the blanket with her and asked:
"What are we watching?"
"Annabelle." She informed me and it sent a shudder up my spine.
"Oh, I've seen that. All I'll say is don't let Hobi hyung in the room." I advised and she giggled.
"That seems about right." We continued watching to reveal it was scarier than I remember, we ended up cuddled into each other with my arms 'protecting' her from whatever was on the screen.

The credits began to roll and I looked down to see her flawless face asleep with the rest of her body wrapped in the blanket and my arms.
"Mee, it's finished you should go to bed." I whispered in her ear.
"Why?" She whined, I guess she was comfortable where she was.
"Okay, don't get cold though." I warned as she only had a thin blanket and I began to stand up.
"Can't you stay? I'll be warmer." She asked and I relaxed back down onto the cushions making her smile.

I planted a quick peck on her forehead nervously like I had been planning all of the movie, yes, I was planning it.
"Sarang-heyo, oppa." She whispered and turned further into my chest.
"Nado sarang-hae*, agassi." I replied and hugged her tight against myself.

----------------------------------------------

Author's notes:

*nado sarang-hae - I love you too

Hi! Thanks for reading, please vote and comment! I am excepting requests for this story so leave those along with your improvements in the comments or message me. Hope you like the story!

- bts_please