The rest

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTES AT THE END OF THIS UPDATE!

Also can we just take a moment to look at that kawaii selca... My heart is oh my god!

You are Mee-Cha...

Mee-Cha's POV-

"I should go and get them." I realised as me and Kookie carried on our embrace.
"Wait, we should prank them, they don't know I'm awake!" He suggested excitedly and I held his cheeks.
"You've learnt well." I said proudly.
"But how should we do it?" He questioned and after a while of brainstorming it hit me.

"I'm crying because I'm so happy-"
"Because you're so cute." He interrupted with his beautiful maknae smile. I blushed and lightly hit his arm before carrying on.
"But I could pretend it's because I'm sad because you don't remember us." I finished, his face lit up and we planned everything out before finally I ran out of the room to find oppas.

"OPPAS!" I shouted as I entered the café and they all quickly looked at me.
"MEE! Wait- what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Yoongi asked sweetly as he wrapped his arm around me. I did my best to act sad and flustered so hopefully it worked.
"I-it's Jung-Jungkook. H-h-he doesn't r-remember m-me." I cried into his chest.

"He's awake?!" Jimin shouted and by this point everyone was staring at us. I nodded in response and he came over to hug me too.
"Mee, I'm so sorry. Are you sure?" Namjoon asked as he towered over me.
"He told me to get out because he didn't know me so I came here." I lied and he looked towards Jin, they nodded at each other and we all ran upstairs.

Don't let me down Kookie.

We all burst into the room and Jimin was the first to speak.
"Annyeong!" He greeted excitedly and Jungkook shifted himself up on the bed so he was sitting.
"Who the hell are you?" He asked rudely, it's so weird that only I knew he was acting.

"Jungkook..." Jin muttered sadly and I started to feel kind of bad.
"Get out! I'm calling a nurse!" He ordered and Namjoon stepped forward.
"Namjoon, who are these people?" Namjoon oppa and Jungkook were the first to meet so we decided to pretend he remembered only him.
"They're you friends, why do you only remember me?" He quizzed in response but Jungkook just shrugged.

He looked at me and his eyes said that he was about to burst out laughing.
"Hyungs," he started and I could tell he was about to give us up. "It's a prank." He laughed and I started laughing too.

Everyone looked at me and Suga pushed me out of the embrace we were in.
"Yah!" I chuckled as I walked over to Kookie and gave him a high five.
"You planned this?" Taehyung asked and I nodded.

"You maknaes!" Jin cursed as left the room.
"Hey, come back! I'm still awake!" Jungkookie giggled as he shut the door.

"You're in trouble! Eomma's mad!" Jimin mocked us and he followed the oldest lead out of the room and everyone eventually piled out leaving me and Jungkook smiling at each other.
"Got them."

~

Months passed normally, we just had fun. I swear Kookie is our good luck charm as we reached the Christmas season without anymore trouble. We went to Japan and I had the best time of my life, I still can't believe they got those tickets for me but they did and it meant everything. Soon it was Christmas Day and I wasn't prepared for it with the boys...

"IT'S CHRISTMAS MEE!" V shouted to wake me up.
"What time is it?" I asked while squinting.
"6am, get up!" He shouted trying to pull me up.
"You're crazy." I told him but he shook his head.

"Everyone's up except for you, agassi!" He informed me and I groaned.
"You really like Christmas, don't you?" I observed, sitting up slightly and he nodded frantically.
"NOW COME ON!"