Wrong

You are Mee-Cha...

V's POV-

"It doesn't matter, let's go back." I suggested.
"I don't want to." She refused looking at her feet.
"Come with me." I ordered and began to drag her up all the way to the roof.
"YAH!" She shouted as I yanked at her arm.

"Shhhh, there's classes down here." I whispered as we entered the last hallway of our journey.

"Talk." I simply commanded as the door to the roof swung shut.
"What?" She asked seeming confused.
"Tell me everything." I continued and she sat down after me before sighing deeply.

"Why has everything gone wrong?" She asked in a shaking voice.
"What do you mean?" I inquired trying to understand why she was so upset. Obviously because of Kookie but there must be something else.

"I just want everything to be normal. I Jungkook to wake up and all my other problems to go away." She explained, now sounding more frustrated than sad.
"Other problems?"
"Well... I can't say." She hesitated, I scowled at her.
"Please. I want you to feel better." I persuaded but she shook her head.
"It's not up to me." She said, fiddling with her skirt as she got nervous.

"Kamsahamnida." She thanked. "Kamsahamnida for talking to me. How long until the bell?"
"5 minutes. Come here." I said as I opened my arms out, she leaned onto me and I closed them around her.

I ran my fingers through her hair and she relaxed more.

Mee-Cha's POV-

My mind felt at ease as his arms warmed me, I fell down further into them before hearing the bell ring for our break.

We both got up off the floor where we were sat and walked towards the door.
"I'm always here." He assured as he gripped my hand in his.
"Thank you."

~

Jimin found us in the hallway as he exited the classroom.
"What's wrong with you, pabo?" He chuckled.
"I'm okay now." I replied and he smiled.
"Good."

~

As soon as school ended we all went to the hospital to see Jungkook. Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok were already there and I looked around more trying to find Yoongi but he didn't seem to be anywhere.

I sighed making my way through the doors and waving at oppas.
"Annyeong, anything new?" I asked them but they just shook their heads.
"Of course not." I muttered.

I leaned on Hoseok and eventually I fell asleep, it wasn't surprising as I hadn't had much sleep the night before.

"Agassi?" I heard someone whisper.
"Agassi? Are you okay?" It continued as I scrunched up my face and rolled my body around.
"What?" I whined as my eyes slowly opened to reveal I was still on Hobi's lap.

"Oh, mianhae oppa." I apologised, quickly sitting up in my own chair.
"Don't worry, you looked cute." He said making me blush. "You should go home, I'll stay with Jungkookie."
"Gomawo." I yawned and slowly stood up.

"I'll see you later." I mumbled, my mind still scrambled from the nap.
"Yeah. Oh, by the way everyone went out so no one will be home, just get some rest." He instructed and I nodded before opening the door and beginning to walk home.

~

I entered the house and dropped my bag onto the floor, I heard someone in the house despite what J-Hope said. I saw that Suga's door was slightly open and I began to walk towards it, as I got closer my chest felt heavy as I smelt the strong stench of alcohol.

My head peered around the door and I saw him on his bed with bottles all around him and one in his hand. I felt tears threaten to fall but managed to tell myself I was better than that.

He seemed so interested in the bottle as he slurred weird words to himself, he looked very emotional and I toyed with the idea of entering to help him.

As I thought, I was staring at him and I slowly saw his eyes drift to me through the crack where the door was open and his face filled with rage. I gulped and got scared as he put down the drink and began to walk towards me.

"Mee." He said coldly. He wasn't himself and I could tell straight away, he must be mad that I revealed his secret.
"Mee, come here." He ordered because I was slowly backing away from him as he still looked angry but I continued to increase the gap between us.

"I SAID COME HERE!" He shouted, startling me. I looked into his eyes, pleading without words but he showed to mercy. I gasped as he grabbed my wrist and pushed me violently against the wall next to us.

"Yoongi. What are yo-"
"WHY ARE YOU SPYING ON ME!?" He shouted into my face, the smell of alcohol in his breathe was almost enough to make me throw up but all I could do is look to the side.

"I-I didn't... I didn't mean t-t-to ma-"
"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! KEEP TO YOURSELF!" He continued accusing and screaming.
"M-mianh-hae." I stuttered and whimpered in pain as he tightened his grip on my arm. He had never seemed this intimidating before.

I felt my tears fall down my cheek as I couldn't hold anything in anymore.
"WHY ARE YOU FUCKING CRYING NOW?" He yelled insensitively at my emotion.
"I-it h-hurts, opp-pa." I informed, looking towards my arm where he was holding me.
"YOU DESERVE IT, YOU LITTLE SHIT! DON'T YOU GO PEEKING ON ME AGAIN!" He insulted, my lips quivered and I was shaking in terror.

"YOU UNDERSTA-"
"YOONGI!" Jimin yelled from the doorway, behind him was everyone else.
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Chim Chim questioned running up and pulling him away from me.

My knees weakened, my back slid down the wall and I hugged my knees into my chest thinking about what just happened. What would he have done? What if they didn't come home then? Would he have carried on?

"Mee-Cha? Are you okay? What happened?" Jin asked frantically crouching down next to me. I just stayed silent still trying to process everything myself before I told him about it.

Everyone's words got drowned out in a massive slur of shouting and comfort at the same time, I began to not be able to understand anyone. I looked at Jimin and Namjoon shouting at Suga then I stared blankly at Jin as he tried to calm me down but was nervous and frantic himself.

"Yoongi..."

---------------------------------------------

Author's notes:

Don't be a silent reader! Leave a comment!

Hi! Thanks for reading, please vote and comment! I am excepting requests for this story so leave those along with your improvements in the comments or message me. Hope you like the story!

- bts_please