Suga's Ending

Scream

You are Mee-Cha...

Mee-Cha's POV-

Suga was the only one sitting down like always. I sat down next to him and rested my head on his shoulder.
"Agassi?" He asked as he stroked my hair.
"Ne?"
"Am I dreaming?" He questioned and I chuckled and pinched his cheek.
"Are you?" I inquired before he placed a peck on my forehead.
"I hope not."

.•*1 year later*•.

"YOONGI!" I screamed as a mysterious man covered my head with a black bag, my breathing was predictably uneasy and my sight blocked completely.

Me and Suga were out in the park on a date and a gang of shady looking characters came up, immediately resorting to violence.

"You'll be okay." Suga tried to comfort as I was dragged out of the park by two strong men. I tried to reach for him and our hands locked but they were soon knocked away and I could hear Yoongi being harmed.

"YOONGI! ANIYO!" I cried, tears were streaming down my face at the thought of him being hurt and the fear I had for the future.
"I'm- fuck!" Yoongi was cut off by someone presumably punching his stomach making him curse.
"JEBAL!" I pleaded but I heard no voice responding, only the noise of a car door opening.

I couldn't hear Suga properly anymore, his muffled screams were audible but I had no idea where he was or what he was saying.

There was soon a hand on the fabric over my mouth. I still tried to scream for help but the sound was kept in the bag. I was thrown into the back of what seemed like a van. A door rolled shut and I was left shivering.
"Yoongi?" I timidly questioned into the darkness. My hands were tied behind my back by now and the bag secured on my neck.

"Mee-Cha?" I hear him answer.
"Oppa! Where are you?" I asked as I continued forward, trying to feel for him or an exit.
"I'm here, can you see?" He asked and I heard him rummaging around.
"Ani." I whispered, trying to undo the tie around my wrists by pulling them apart as harshly as I could.

"Are you okay? Keep talking, I'll find you." He continued to speak and I shuffled myself towards the noises.
"I'm fine, but I'm scared. I can't see, how close are you?" I informed, as I finished I felt a hand on my knee
"Is that you?" He asked and I nodded before realising he couldn't see.
"Ne." His hand travelled up my thigh after I confirmed and he eventually found a way to hug me.

"My hands are behind me, can you untie them?" I requested and he ran his fingers down my back, he had soon undone whatever was holding them together.

I immediately hugged him as soon as I was free and he hugged me back.
"I'm scared." I admitted as he held me against his chest.
"You'll be fine. I'll make sure." He reassured. I managed to get my head free soon afterwards and so did Yoongi.

A light suddenly came on and we stared into each other eyes for a while before I was suddenly jerked back by the vehicle moving. I fell onto the floor, smashing my arm into it.
"Mee!" Suga called as he rushed down to my aid.
"I'm okay. Fuck. I'm okay." I whispered the curse and rubbed my side where I had fallen.

Suddenly, my breaths became shallow and irregular as my chest tightened and he helped me up.
"Yoo- Yoongi..." I gasped as I held onto his shirt, making a fist.
"I-I can't... Breathe." I wheezed, grabbing my chest because of the pain.

My heart was beating fast and I began to shake as fear filled my mind, I had suffered a few panic attacks before and at that moment knew this was one.
"Oh my god, Mee! Mee-Cha! What's wrong? What's happening?" Yoongi worried as he continue to help me sit up. I couldn't properly reply because of my shortness of breath.

"I-i-it's a p-pan... Panick at-attack." I whimpered as I pulled him closer to me for an embrace.
"Oh my god, oh my god. What do I do?" He frantically asked but I still couldn't talk very well.

"I can... I can do t-this." I assured him and myself. I tried to keep my body loose instead of tensing up as that is said to help, I then started tapping the back of my hand in between my fourth and fifth fingers (another technique) but it wouldn't just pass.
"Y-Y-Yoongi." I trembled as I reached for his hand with mine when nothing would work.
"It will be okay, it- it'll be fine, I promise." He gripped my hand and wrist tight like he never would again.

"I love you, I won't let anyone hurt you." He assured as I still tried to steady my breath. The van suddenly stopped and a few seconds after the doors rolled open.

"Please leave her alone. Take me, just leave her alone." Suga pleaded and I didn't have the breath to argue. I sat with my head on his shoulder and slightly on his chest, panting.
"Jebal..." He grabbed me tightly as two of the men kept coming towards us.

"ANIYO! JEBAL, ANI!" He shouted at the top of his lungs as they started to drag me away, startling me. Others came in the door behind him and held Suga back and away from me.
"J-jebal." I trembled, my chest still in immense pain and my frame still shivering.

"Get off the ground." One of them harshly ordered and I tried my best but my knees were weak
"I-I can't." I timidly informed.
"Do as I fucking say!" He snapped as he slapped my cheek.
"Don't touch my girlfriend!" Yoongi growled as he tried even harder to break away.

"You might want to look away, buddy." The other one chuckled at Yoongi as he let go of my arm and crouched down in front of me.
"How's our pretty girl doing, eh?" He pretended to care as he caressed my cheek.
"Please d-don't... Don't touch me." I stuttered as I tried to turn my head away as my hands were useless in a strong, tall man's grasp.

"Oh, sweetie. You'll like it." He evilly snickered making me panic even more, the height of the panic attack was over but I still felt extremely uneasy.
"You m-" Yoongi's yelling was cut off by a hand over his mouth and I saw tears and anger in his eyes through the blurriness of my own sight.

"Come here, wangnyeo." He softly requested, completely ignoring Suga's struggles to get free and how uncomfortable and terrified I was.
"Aniyo." I took a deep breath before denying and trying to stand my ground.
"Pathetic." The other guy scoffed as he kicked me forward.

"Don't worry, you'll have fun." The main assaulter chuckled as he pushed me over more and crawled so he was straddling me.
"Thi-" He was cut off by Suga swinging at his face as he finally got away.
"Yoo-"
"Run." He firmly ordered as people tried to restrain him once again.
"But-"
"RUN!"

So I did. I ran down the street, not knowing at all where I was and wit tears in my eyes.
"Mee-Cha?" A familiar voice called from behind me.
"Jackson! Help!" I yelled instantly as I turned around to face him.
"Wait, woah. What's wrong?" He questioned as I ran towards him.

"Where's your phone? Call 119, jebal!" I pleaded and he seemed to get more frantic.
"Why?!"
"Yoongi's in there! PPALI!" I hurried as I pointed down the alley way to the jet black van I came from.
"Okay, okay. Calm down." He comforted as he pulled out his phone and dialled the number.

The police showed up after only a few minutes as the station was near.
"Ppali! My boyfriend is in there!" I cried at them as they exited the cars.
"He's surrounded, it's okay." One of the officers assured and I nodded, tears still stained my face.

They soon got him out and he looked pretty beat up but I didn't care, I could tell he would be fine.
"Jagiya!" I called and he smiled brightly as the men were handcuffed and he walked towards me, a shock blanket wrapped around his neck and resting on his shoulders.

"Saranghae, jagi!" He enthusiastically replied, picking me up and spinning me around.
"I'm so glad your okay."

--------------------------------------------

Author's notes:

So this was a bit different, I haven't written anything like this in this story before so I hope you liked the change.

Please vote and comment to keep me motivated even though there's only 1 more chapter! *cries*

Goodbye until tomorrow!

-BTS_please