Opportunity

(A/n- You'll understand the image later 😊)

You are Mee-Cha...

Mee-Cha's POV-

"Well, it's more for Mee-Cha." Jackson said looking up at me.
"What?" I asked as he stopped talking.
"So there was this ad saying they needed a female who could sing well as had okay dance skills to do a performance." He explained. "I remember you used to sing back in high school and so I think you should audition."
"You sing?" GD asked looking up from his food and towards me.
"Um, a bit." I replied shyly.
"So will you do it?" Jackson asked looking hopeful, "I'll go with you."
"I'll think about it, when is it?" I asked him, I don't know if the boys would let me but I could just not tell them unless I get a part.
"It's on Friday."
"Okay. Would you come?" I asked GD hoping he would.
"Sure, as long as that Namjoon guy isn't there." He said playing with is rice on the plate.
"He won't be there but he's not always like that." I explained.
"Whatever. I'll come." He said starting to eat again.
"Thanks! I'll do it." I said excitedly.

Friday came and I managed to not tell oppas, I just told Namjoon I was getting ice cream after school until the time the auditions ended. I was greeted with a tall looking man as I entered the place with the ad. He asked me to follow him to a room down the hall which I did leaving Jackson and GD behind.

All I had to do was pick a song that I knew the lyrics and dance to and perform it for him. I chose Ice Cream Cake by Red Velvet and did it as well as I could with one person. Once I was finished he clapped.
"Amazing! I love your voice and you have good enough dance skills. We still have two more auditions tonight but you are the best so far, we have your phone number so we'll call you tomorrow." He explained I nodded and bowed before running down the hallway to hug Jackson and GD.

The next day I protected my phone with my life, I didn't want the boys to pick up instead of me.
"You waiting for a boy to call?" Taehyung asked as he entered our room.
"No." I said, my gaze still fixed on the phone. It was another half hour before they called.
"Hello?" I asked over the phone shooing Tae out of the room. He was surprisingly obedient and left instantly.
"Hello, Mee-Cha. We've looked over the auditions and decided that you would be best for the part. You'll have to come to Seoul with up to 10 friends in one week, by then you have to have learnt the dance and lyrics to the two songs we will send you. It's a duet and you'll be performing with an idol called Chanyeol, you may have heard of him from a band named EXO."

The man stopped talking and I was in shock, I really got the part. I thought what he said to me was what they say to everyone but maybe not. So much information had been thrown at me but I tried to answer calmly.

"I can make it, thank you for choosing me." I replied.
"Annyeong." I heard before the beep of him hanging up. I excitedly text GD and Jackson:

*^*^*

I GOT THE PART! Wanna come to Seoul? ^-^

*^*^*

I received a text with an attachment from the agency, after opening it up I found videos of a live performance of. Oh no. Oppas will never let me do it. I watched the dance even though I didn't need to at this point, I bet they wouldn't even let me wear the outfits. It was Trouble Maker and Now. (A/n: below, it's not that bad 😂). This was an amazing opportunity, I couldn't just turn it down! I went into the living room where everyone was.

"You support me, right?" I asked out of nowhere. They all looked at me and nodded before J-Hope whining.
"Yah! You made me crash!" He said pausing the racing game they were playing.
"Well, imagine I were to do a live stage performance in Seoul. What would you say?" I hinted.

They were all silent, confused.
"I'm guessing this isn't really hypothetical." Jin said still staring at me like the rest of them. I shook my head making them all gasp.

"Wait, woah! How did you get the chance to do that?" Jungkook asked.
"My friend saw an ad for an audition and I did it yesterday." I confessed.
"You said you were getting ice cream!" Namjoon reminded me then sighed.
"I'm sorry, but can I do it?" I asked doing aegyo to try to persuade them.

"What are you performing?" Suga asked me making me look to the floor and sigh.
"Well, um." I hesitated, wanting them to agree beforehand.
"Mee-Cha..." He interrogated further.

I handed them the phone and they connected it to the TV, watching the two performances in silence. Only after the second one ended they spoke:
"No." Jin said.
"What! Why?" I asked.
"I agree with Jin, you should cancel." Taehyung added.
"Tae! Please, this is a good opportunity for me." I pleaded, I really wanted to do this but knew it would be hard for them to understand.

There was silence for a while before Namjoon broke it.
"Who are you doing it with?" He asked me.
"An idol called Chanyeol." I answered, still looking at the ground.
"Let her do it." He said making me look up at him. "We don't own her and this is obviously something she wants to do, just stay home if you don't want to see it." He suggested, I hugged him and looked to the other boys for approval. They sighed.
"Fine." Jin said making me jump excitedly.

----------------------------------------------

Now-

Trouble Maker-

(That one isn't the dance they always do but I'm using that one)

Author's notes:

Hi! Thanks for reading, please vote and comment! I am excepting requests for this story so leave those along with your improvements in the comments or message me. Hope you like the story!

- bts_please