Okay

You are Mee-Cha...

Mee-Cha's POV-

"You really aren't going to school today?" GD asked as he fixed his uniform in the mirror. I shook my head.
"Jimin and Taehyung go to my school." I explained.
"You have to go back at some point." He reminded me and I sighed.

Taehyung's POV-

"Hyung, she isn't at school." I told Jin over the phone and I heard him curse under his breathe.
"Focus on classes, we'll work this out." He assured and hung up.

Focus? I've had less than 2 hours sleep since she left and you expect me to focus!

"Taehyung?" I heard someone ask.
"Ah, Sana." I replied trying not to sound dead on the inside.
"Where's Mee?" She asked while tilting her head to the side.
"I honestly don't know." I replied truthfully.
"Oh, well if you see her, tell her I said 'hey'" She requested before leaving.

Mee-Cha's POV-

I got through Monday with spontaneous bursts of hysterical crying just like Saturday and Sunday. They had probably left by now as their plan so it was too late for me to go back.

GD came home from school with company.
"There she is!" Jackson exclaimed as he ran across the room and onto the bed.
"Annyeong." Daesung greeted from the doorway with a wave.

They stayed for a few hours, Jackson managing to make me smile a few times in his time by the side of the bed.

I only slept for about an hour that night too, it was 6am when GD woke me up on Tuesday.

"Right, you can stay off school today if you leave the house at some point. And I want proof!" He lectured as he once again got ready for his day. I caught a glimpse of myself in his mirror and saw that my eyes were red and puffy from so much crying.
"Alright, Appa." I joked and he sat down next to me.

"Everything will be okay." He assured and I forced a smile and nodded. He left and I planned where I was going to go other than college. Ice cream?

J-Hope's POV-

We again walked the streets Tuesday afternoon, she meant everything to me and I wasn't just going to give up after... God damn it! Almost 4 days!

I walked down the same street as the ice cream shop we went to a week ago today.

"What flavour would you like?"

I remember asking as we walked into the shop. This time I just walked past, staring through the glass windows and doors.

As I did so, I spotted a girl with blonde hair facing the other way in the shop, worth a shot I thought before running in excitedly.

I gently tapped her shoulder from behind and she turned around, I felt my eyes well up.

"Mee."

Her eyes were red and puffy, her mouth hung wide open in shock and what almost looked like fear.

I quickly pulled her into a massive hug which she at first didn't accept but she then wrapped her arms around me and began sobbing.

"Mianhae, oppa. Mianhae." She apologised and I realised everyone was looking at us.
"Let's go outside." I said beginning to slowly walk to the exit with my arm around her shoulder and a grin bigger than I've ever had before.

"Triple chocolate, huh?" I chuckled as I looked at her pot and spoon.
"Your favourite." She added before smiling and sitting down to eat another scoop.
"Let's go home." I offered to help her out of her seat but she just hung her head.

"What's wrong, agassi?" I asked crouching down next to her seat.
"They're mad at me, aren't they?" She asked referring to hyungs.
"Ani, they've been worried sick along with me." I explained.
"Mianhae." She apologised again.
"It's okay, let's just go." I encouraged while reading a text from Namjoon.

-:•+•:-

Everyone's back, even Jimin and Taehyung. Where are you?

-:•+•:-

I didn't reply but instead carried
Mee-Cha back to the house on my back.

We walked through the door and Jin was in the kitchen, everyone else probably in their rooms.
"Hyung, you're home." He said keeping his eyes on the stove but hearing the door.

Jin's POV-

I looked towards him and there she was. Totally fine.
"Mee-Cha." I gasped and felt my eyes getting cloudy with happy tears.

I quickly dropped my silver spoon
(a/n: I'm so sorry 😂) and ran over pulling her into my arms.
"Never leave again." I commanded as I rubbed my hands up and down her back.

Suga's POV-

"What's all the noise for?" I asked sleepily walking out into the living room.

"Oh my god. Oh my god, oh my god OH MY GOD!" I ended up yelling getting faster as I approached Mee who was stood in the doorway.

I quickly swayed her around in an embrace as her smile grew larger.

"Sarang-heyo Mee." I whispered into her ear.

Namjoon's POV-

I heard shouting coming from the living room so quickly went to investigate.
"Agassi?" I quietly asked as I saw her in the door way with hyungs.
"Oppa." She said in her perfect voice as she looked towards me.

"I'm not dreaming am I?" I asked while walking towards her and she chuckled.
"I don't think so." She giggled and held her arms out to hug me, I held her tight in my grip before the maknae line came.

Jungkook's POV-

I heard excitement from the other rooms and walked out to see her, she was completely fine and more importantly, she was just there.

My mouth widened in shock and she smiled at me, tears were already streaming from her eyes as she walked towards me.

"Nam dongsaeng." She called from halfway across the room.
"Nuna. You're- you- Mee-Ch-"
"Shh." She simply quietened me with a hug and that soothing noise.

After embracing her I held her up in the air and spun her about.
"Sarang-heyo, Kookie." She giggled while wiggling her feet to try and reach the ground.

Mee-Cha's POV-

I was crying so much, it had only been 3 full days yet they are so important that it felt like years.

I tried to stay quiet as I tiptoed down the hall towards my room where Jimin and Taehyung were.

I slowly opened the door and looked at them on the beds.
"Oppas?" I asked and they suddenly turned their head towards me.

Within seconds I was on the bed screaming from all their hugs and tickles.
"STOP!" I managed to giggle out between my cries for help.
"Where were you?"

----------------------------------------------  

Author's notes:

Hi! Thanks for reading, please vote and comment! I am excepting requests for this story so leave those along with your improvements in the comments or message me. Hope you like the story!

- bts_please