Glass

You are Mee-Cha...

Namjoon's POV-

Her eye was swollen and purple underneath.
"What happened to you?" I asked and Kookie began to hug her. I saw tears begin to stream down her cheeks as soft and muffled cries can be heard around the park.

"Mee? Tell me." I insisted as Jungkook stood up pulling her with him.
"He's back." She said while wiping her tears away but being careful around the bruise.
"Who? Your dad!" Suga asked while walking over to comfort her and inspect her face.
"Ani." She replied and accepted his hug.

"Then who?" Taehyung asked.
"It doesn't matter." She dismissed as she pushed Yoongi away softly and picked up her sunglasses.

"It does! He hurt you!" I shouted after her as she left the park with her things.
"I'm fine, it doesn't hurt." She insisted so I poked under her eye making her face screw up in pain.
"Yes it does." I announced as she walked away again.
"I don't want to think about it, just leave me alone." She snapped and began to run home.

Jimin's POV-

We got into the house later than her and spent the whole evening with her ignoring our pleads.
"Can't you just tell us, we'll sort it out." I promised but got no response, she just started drawing in her notebook.

She was more stubborn than I expected. Every hour or so another hyung tried to reveal the truth but failed.

"We can't do anything if you don't tell us." I heard Jin inform from the kitchen.
"You can't do anything if I tell you, there's no point. You'll just get angry." She explained and began to go back into our room.

Mee-Cha's POV-

I walked into college with dread the next day, I had applied the makeup I did the day before.
"Annyeong." I greeted my friends in our classes room.
"Annyeong, are you better now?" Jackson asked and I nodded. GD motioned for me to come closer and I did, he inspected my face.
"I don't understand makeup." He said as he looked away and pushed me back slightly.

I giggled and looked across the room, seeing if I could find the devil, Chanyeol. I found him in the hall through a window and sighed as he walked into the room, I hid my head but hoped he would be discouraged from his ways after I was saved yesterday.

I felt a tap on my shoulder as I began to draw in my notebook. I looked up slowly to see the guy who helped me yesterday, I smiled as I was glad to see him.

"Hey, I didn't get to meet you properly yesterday. What's your name?" He asked kindly while waving.
"Mee-Cha, you?" I replied and realised I was being stared down by Jackson and GD, I rolled my eyes at them as he answered.
"Daesung." He said as the bell rang.

"I'll see you later." He finished and walked back to his seat, his hair was long and almost covered his eyes completely. Instead he pushed the curls to the side slightly.

I got through the day but this time I had no warning to Chanyeol's madness. I was walking out of the school building and thought I had got away safely that day but I suddenly turned out of instinct as I felt a shudder down my spine. I saw him towering over me, I looked up and saw that smirk. He placed his hand on my shoulder and gripped tight.

"Will you ever learn?" I asked and began to walk again.
"No." He told me and it scared me so I sped up. He grabbed my arm and spun me around to face him again.
"You're kidding me, right?" I sniggered but he just looked confused, "You can't be doing this again." I explain and tug my arm away but he hangs on tight.
"There's no one around this time." He informed me so I looked around to see he was correct.

I began to panic in my mind but stayed cool on the outside, hopefully.
"Why are you so obsessed with me?" I asked with a slightly shaky voice.
"Because you're beautiful." He told me brushing hair off my face, I slapped his hand away with my free arm.

"Then you should've respected me." I said and shook my head. He still had ahold of my arm when he ran into the classroom next to where we were, he locked he door behind us and slammed me against it.
"Déjà vu." He chuckled but I just breathed heavily as I tried to escape.

I tried to feel for my phone in my pocket for my phone and as soon as he Chanyeol turned away for whatever reason he did I ran to the other side of the room and went onto Namjoon's contact. I had a message from him.

-()-()-()-

Why are you so late?

-()-()-()-

Help.

-()-()-()-

I texted back with no context as I knew I didn't have much time, I was right as Chanyeol instantly rushed towards me and swiped the phone out of my hand. It hit the ground and the front screen smashed.

Namjoon's POV-

-()-()-()-

Help.

-()-()-()-

I instantly ran into the school and down the hallways looking for her, I had no idea where I was supposed to be going but I knew I needed to go quickly.

"MEE!" My voice echoed down the hallways but I had no response. I panicked and started to open every door I came across, they were all empty except for one that I couldn't enter as it was locked.

Mee-Cha's POV-

The door handle began to rattle only a minute or two later. I was on the floor with him straddling me by this point, I was crying as he fiddled with the buttons on the my school uniform. My arms were trapped underneath me and his hand was covering my mouth so the only way I could get Namjoon's attention was by banging my feet on the floor.

Namjoon's POV-

I heard banging coming from inside and I knew this was the place. I started to bang on the door and yell.
"MEE! MEE-CHA! LET ME IN!" I yelled but nothing changed. I bashed into it so hard that the window, that was curtained over, in the middle smashed.

Mee-Cha's POV-

Glass flew into the room and a hand reached in, Namjoon unlocked the door from the inside and stepped into the classroom. I thought he looked angry at GD but I hadn't seen anything.

----------------------------------------------

Author's notes:

Hi! Thanks for reading, please vote and comment! Sorry if this chapter seems repetitive, I had a doubt halfway through writing it. I am excepting requests for this story so leave those along with your improvements in the comments or message me. Hope you like the story!

- bts_please