Voice

You are Mee-Cha...

Mee-Cha's POV-

Jimin looked down at the floor, I put my hand on his chin and lifted it up to make him look at my face.
"What happened?" I asked softly, he gazed into my eyes looking apologetic.
"He... It doesn't matter" Jimin dismissed and tugged himself away from my grip.

"Yah!" I shouted after him but he didn't even flinch.

"Look at me." I commanded, running down the hall and placing my hand on his shoulder. He slowly turned and I sighed deeply as my eyes studied his bruises and cuts.

"Stay away from him." Jimin ordered before walking into the guys bathroom, presumably to wash his face.

"You like this idiot?" I asked Sana as she just watched us.

We met at the gate as we usually do but Jimin stayed staring at the ground, I again lifted his face up to see his wounds.
"What are we gonna do with you?" I tutted but hugged him at the same time, he wrapped his arms around me as he kept his ashamed expression.

"Jimin! What happened?!" Jin asked worriedly as he saw Chim Chim's state.
"Nothing, I'm fine." He lied.
"He got into a fight." Tae snitched before walking off to our room.
"WHAT?!" Jin shouted furiously.

"Mee-Cha, can you go to our room." Jimin requested and then turned back to talk to Jin.

I dragged my feet across the floor and back to my room. Pabo.

Jimin's POV-

I explained what Sehun had said to Jin as I trusted him not to tell anyone else.
"Some people." He sighed. "Just make sure you look out for her, Tae too, okay?" He then instructed and I nodded then made my way back to my room.

"Did you get told off by Mom?" Mee joked as he heard the door open, I chuckled and fell onto my bed.
"Something like that."

Mee-Cha's POV-

"Hey." Sehun greeted the next morning, he sat next to me in class but never really talked to me before. All I knew was that he was really popular.

"Uh, annyeong." I replied.
"You're Mee-Cha, right?"
"Ne." I confirmed.
"I'm Sehun."
"I know. Wait, that sounded creepy." I said awkwardly.
"Don't worry, most people know me." Great, another cocky person in this school.
"Oh, cool." I replied and then tried to keep to myself and listen to our teacher.

"You wanna get boba tea after school?" He asked out of nowhere.
"I'll have to ask opp- Jimin." I stuttered as I remembered the fight they had yesterday.
"Why Jimin?" He asked suspisiously.
"We walk home together, that's all." I saved.

"Well just tell me soon." He ordered and I nodded, re-fixing my focus on the teacher.

-:-:- lunch -:-:-

"Oppas, can I go somewhere after school?" I asked over our food.
"Where?" Taehyung asked.
"To get Boba." They looked at me, waiting for more. "With Sehun."
"No." Jimin denied quickly.

"Why not, just because you don't like him-"
"Trust me." He simply ordered. I rolled my eyes and got up to find Sehun.

"Annyeong, so I can't go tonight. Sorry." I told him as I found him at his locker with his friends.
"Oh, okay. Maybe another time." He responded and I nodded before leaving and taking a deep breathe.

~

I got home without getting boba that night. Jin, Namjoon and Suga had gone out to pick up dinner as Jin was busy with work and couldn't cook tonight.

Hoseok was outside, looking up at the sky as Jimin and Taehyung were napping in our room. I was about to do the same when I heard a beautiful melody coming from the other room.

I got up from the sofa, where I had made myself comfortable, and walked over to the noise. I ended up pressing my ear on Jungkook's door and listening to him sing.

I had never heard the song before but it was amazing, a slow tempo that showed off his high notes. (A/n: run teaser trailer song, below)

"Run~ run~ tun~

Run, run, run again.
I can't stop.
Run, run, run again.
I can't help it."

Listening to his voice and the lyrics out me in a trance so deep that I didn't realise when he opened the door I was leaning on. I fell into his arms and looked up at his face as he caught me.

"Nuna!" He whined. "Don't listen to me."
"Mianhae. You're amazing, Kookie." I complimented and I saw his cheeks turn a pink shade as he blushed.
"Kamsahamnida."

"Annyeong! Food!" Namjoon called as he opened the door.
"YAY!" I heard Jimin scream as he ran towards the table. I looked at Kookie, he was still red and standing slightly close to me.

We ate normally and I got told off for studying again afterwards.

~

"Are you free tonight?" Sehun asked the next day as I made my way to my seat.
"I don't think so, sorry." I apologised and took out my books from my bag. He sighed and at down in his chair.

"Look, I think I kinda like you." He suddenly confessed, I felt my face get hot as I got flustered.
"How? I don't even know you." I replied, trying to avoid the inevitable question.

"I know but you seem like an amazing person, do you want to go on a date tomorrow?" He continued.
"Ani, sorry." I simply denied and looked back down at the table.

"Oh, fine." He says, lifting his pen up and clicking it repeatedly, I sighed and looked back to see Jimin staring me down. I rolled my eyes at him and held my head in my hands. Why does he hate him so much?

School was again normal which I was happy about, after years of bullying and abuse normal was good for me. We had a maths exam which I completely failed even though Namjoon tried his best to teach me the formulas.

~

"Mee. Please listen." _____ pleaded out of nowhere.

----------------------------------------------

Author's notes:

(Josh😂) DUN DUN DUN!

Version of Run he sang...

(Sorry if you just cried because of that trailer, everytime!😭😂) Hi! Thanks for reading, please vote and comment! I am excepting requests for this story so leave those along with your improvements in the comments or message me. Hope you like the story!

- bts_please