Out

You are Mee-Cha...

Mee-Cha's POV-

It was a few more weeks before we decided to do something interesting. I asked if we could go out for the night and everyone agreed to it,
"Yeah but where?" Jin asked,
"How about we just go to a club?" Namjoon asked only to receive stares from everyone. "Oh, come on! It'll be fun!" He defended.

There was silence for a while,
"Fine" we all agreed and began to get ready for the night. It was only 5pm so we had time.

I put on a short pastel blue dress to look cute, it had white accents and a sweetheart neckline with spaghetti straps. It was my favourite dress.

I walked out after placing on my new silver necklace and applying some natural makeup, the boys were already done and chatting in the living room. As I walked into the room Namjoon went into protective dad mode, he walked up to me and shook his head,
"Skirt." He said looking down, my vision followed his,
"It's fine. I'm not going to school." I whined, he disapproved but luckily left me free.

We got into the cars and stopped outside a bar/club. It wasn't that busy when we went in but it slowly got more and more packed.

While sitting next to the boys at the bar a group of men came up to me and offered me drinks and things. I always looked at Suga who was next to me for reassurance before doing anything as I'm not really used to this kind of environment. 

After about half an hour I found myself sitting away from familiar faces and instead hidden in the crowd by a group of guys who asked me over.
"Hi, what's your name?" One of them asked looking me up and down.
"Mee-Cha." I said, while I spoke I tried to casually pull my skirt down as far as possible. Namjoon was probably right.
"Would Mee-Cha like a drink?" He asked standing up.
"Okay, thanks. But nothing alcoholic." I replied, he giggled at my request before saying: "You got it." And walking off.

I caught a glimpse of Jin and smiled at him, he just sat there staring at the individuals surrounding me, then at me. I shrugged my shoulders at him to hopefully tell him, 'I don't know what I'm doing here either."

The man came back with my drink in one hand and his in the other,
"I forgot to say, I'm Kai." He stated before sipping his drink. I sipped mine but then heard shouts, as people were being pushed out of the way of someone else.

Not wanting to get involved I began to keep drinking and looking at Kai who was uncomfortably smirking. So I mainly focused on the cup.

I then felt someone place their hand on my shoulder and looked to see Jimin infront of me, behind him a trail of destruction.
"Come with me." He said and pulled me all the way out the front of the club.

We went all the way to the car before him speaking.
"Do you feel okay?" He asked placing his hand on my forehead and inspecting me.
"Yeah, why?" I replied slightly concerned at this point.
"He spiked your drink."
"WHAT?" I shouted, I was pretty sure he was lying although his face said otherwise.
"I watched him but I couldn't get to you in time, you already drank it." I watched him speak in disbelief,
"Why would he do that?" I asked.
"This bar is full of people trying to get in your pants, we're leaving." He replied, I was shocked at how straight forward he was.
"Stay here, I'll go and get the other guys." He said opening the car door and stepping into the night.

Jimin's POV-

"I'm coming with you." She said, already out of the car.
"Fine, but stay right next to me." I said. I wasn't going to let anything else happen to her. We entered the dark room again and looked for hyungs in the crowd.

I spotted them and walked up tapping Jin on the shoulder.
"We're going." I said checking on Mee-Cha who was still holding my arm but trying to hide her face from everyone.

"Why, what's happened?" He asked.
"Just get hyungs to come as soon as possible. If they won't come tell them it's urgent, and about Mee." He nodded but seemed worried as I walked away with Mee-Cha.

I noticed her slowing down and becoming heavier on my arm, I looked down to see her head hanging.
"Mee? Mee-Cha?" I said shaking her. She didn't respond so I picked her up and began to hurry to the car.

I got there safely placed her on the back seat. Her eyes were closed and she looked like she was in a deep sleep. Hyungs came towards the car and quickly began to get in.
"What happened?" Taehyung asked looking terrified as he saw her unconscious in the back.
"Some idiot spiked her drink, I couldn't get to her in time so she drank it without knowing." I explained and got shocked faces from everyone.
"I told her to change." Namjoon said sitting next to her and checking her face.
"Wait, this isn't another prank is it?" Hoseok asked, I forgot about that. His bruise had faded and cut healed by now.
"No! We need to get her home." I convinced them and we quickly drove home.

----------------------------------------------

Author's notes:

Hi! Who's liking Jim-Cha? This was a chapter with a tiny bit of drama so I hope you liked that, please as always leave suggestions, improvements and requests in the comments or message me! Hope you like this series!

- bts_please