Knife

You are Mee-Cha...

Mee-Cha's POV-

He really doesn't need to worry about me, I don't care what any of my classmates think. My mom still hasn't texted it called me even once, I knew she didn't care about me.

I saw Jungkook in our room when I entered. He looked at me with eyes that showed terror, I understood why as I looked down towards his hands.

He was sat on my bed and looking at the drawings, not the ones in the notebook that Jin found. But the ones on scraps of paper that I keep under my bed. The ones I don't let ANYONE see. He saw the rage build up in my face as I looked even closer to find he was snooping around at my song lyrics!

"You have three seconds to run." I told him.
"Y-you're kidding right?" He replied sounding worried,
"3..." He began to sprint out of the room past me leaving the papers all over the floor.
"2...1!" I shouted turning to chase after him.

His mouth was letting out squeals as I got closer and closer to him. I swiped and caught his shirt but slipped on the tiled kitchen floor at the same time.

We ended up falling down onto the floor, awkwardly. Somehow he dragged me towards him on the fall and I was now on top of his frame. The emotion in his face changed and my mouth was gaping out of shock.

"Even if we fall and are hurt, we'll endlessly run after our dreams~" he teased me with my own lyrics, singing them to the tune I wrote on the page, while our faces were still close which was a dangerous move.

I slapped his cheek just as Jimin walked in to get some food,
"You kissed her too?" He casually asked, getting the idea from the position we hadn't moved out of.

I smiled at him as I walked away leaving him to face Jimin alone.

V's POV-

A few days later we were at the park, we are a lot now as Mee-Cha, Kookie, Jimin and I are off for the holidays. Today was different though and I could tell everyone felt it. We were all on edge but Jimin did something stupid.

He said he wanted some space but seemed suspicious as he left the group, he went to the outskirts of the greenery and walked until we couldn't see him.

"AAAARRRRRGGGHHHH!" We heard shortly after along with a massive thud.
"PARK JIMIN!" Mee-Cha shouted as she exited the paved area running as fast as she could.

"Wait!" Hoseok chased after her but she was too fast. We all turned the corner Jimin went around and saw him collapsed on the floor, blood coming from his head. Then to our disbelief a tall masked figure with his hands grasping Mee. One covering her mouth and the other around her waist to keep them together.
"You let her GO!" Namjoon shouted running up with his fist clenched only to be held back by Jin.

We realised that Mee-Cha was relieved as he stopped because there was a small pocket knife being held to her neck.

Mee-Cha's POV-

Why are you back?

----------------------------------------------

Author's notes:

Thank everyone who has read this far, the story will continue to go on as long as I get support and have ideas but will come to a good and reasonable ending at some point. If you liked this so far, please show your support and also your improvements.

- BTS_please