Liar

You are Mee-Cha...

Mee-Cha's POV-

"Can I explain?" Suga calmly asked as he stepped towards the bed, I took a deep breathe before allowing him to do so.

"It's a lot for me. Jungkook being like this and I couldn't take it, he's away right now and that's sad for me but I know he'll be back soon and I know this wasn't the right way to go. I can't stand for you to be away from me as well. You have every right to be mad at me and to hate me but I'm so sorry, Mee. I don't know what's wrong with me and I... Mianhae." He explained, the whole time looking at his hands as they fiddled with his black jeans.

"Mee? Please talk to me." He pleaded now looking towards my face. I wanted to speak but I really had no idea what to say, his eyes became shiny as I stayed silent before trying to stutter out some words.
"O-oppa..."

I suddenly remembered everything that he had done, I knew he was sorry but I couldn't help but remember his furious face in the moment. I looked down towards my arm where I was grabbed harshly he gasped as his eyes followed my gaze.

"Mee, I-I'm so sorry, I'm an idiot, are you okay now? What have I done to you?" As he asked the last rhetorical question he buried his face in his hands, sighing deeply.

"Yoongi?"
"Ne?"
"Saranghae." His face lit up and lifted out of his hands as I said that.
"Nado saranghae, Mee-Cha!" He squealed and hugged he tighter than he ever has. "No matter what I say, I'll always love you."

My heart fluttered at his statement and I felt my chest warmed as it pressed against his.
"I'm so sorry." He repeated as he cradled me in his arms.
"It's okay, oppa."

~

I was so glad it was the weekend as I had loads to think about, it was also going to be embarrassing going back after people think I cried about just getting scolded. Sana won't stop texting to see if I'm okay, she's worried after I said I had a friend in the hospital.

I visited Jungkook everyday for hours, I couldn't leave him alone if I did he just wouldn't leave my mind. I would only leave him if there was someone else with him or if the nurses made us exit.

~

On Monday everyone was snickering at me in the corridors, Jimin held my hand as we walked but it didn't help too much.
"Sana?"
"Oh hey, Mee! And, um Jimin, annyeong." She greeted, playing with her hair as she realised Jimin was there, I thought she was really cute.

"Are you okay? Everyone's being really mean." She asked later in the day, people didn't stop staring at me but I just didn't understand why this was such a big deal.
"I'm fine."

"How's your friend?" She asked referring to Jungkook.
"He's the same." I sighed, I knew that Jin was there as we spoke but I still wanted to see him like always.

At lunch I went to the bathroom and was greeted by the same girls as on Friday. I looked towards the floor in embarrassment but it didn't help shield me from them.
"Look who it is." They laughed and pushed my shoulder.

I kept my head down to see if they would just leave me alone but it didn't seem like it.
"It's rude to ignore people, idiot." They carried on. At this point they were stood in front of the stalls so I had nowhere to go.

"Can you just leave me alone?" I huffed but they showed no remorse.
"Shut up, slut." Slut? They are calling me a slut? I laughed at the thought in my head but stayed silent outside.

I finally made my way out after them throwing insults at me but eventually getting bored. I made my way back to Tae, Jimin and Sana with a glum face.
"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked as I sat at the canteen table.
"Nothing, I'm fine." I lied and he nodded before continuing to eat.

~

It was after school and I was walking to my locker to collect my things, Jimin and Tae walked ahead to the get to wait for me.

While I was grabbing my things I felt a presence behind me. After turning around I saw Sehun stood there, towering over me.
"Oh, you scared me." I giggled before turning back around and picking up my bag.

"Hey, do you have a minute?" He asked, placing his hand on my shoulder.
"Ne, why?" I replied spinning once again to face him. He just looked at my face intently, I tried avoided eye contact as I pulled the straps of my bag over my shoulders.

He hadn't let go of my arm yet and I was beginning to get uncomfortable.
"Um, if you don't have anything to say I-I need to leave." I informed but he still didn't react so I began to walk away before his grip tighten.

I'm not doing this again. I thought to myself but I couldn't pull myself away.
"Wait." His voice was stern and he walked in front of me as he spoke.

He, too quickly for me to process, pushed his mouth into mine. I was in shock for a second as I remembered his confession and when he asked me to go for coffee. I pulled away as soon as I heard a voice down the hall.

"SEHUN!" I looked over along with Sehun to see the main girl out of the group that hates me.
"BABY!" He shouted back and I could tell how disgusted I must have looked.
"She kissed me! I was about to pull away!" He explained as she started to storm off.
"You liar!" I screamed before storming off myself. Great.

---------------------------------------------

Author's notes:

Don't be a silent reader! Leave a comment!

Hi! Thanks for reading, please vote and comment! I am excepting requests for this story so leave those along with your improvements in the comments or message me. Hope you like the story!

- bts_please