Again

You are Mee-Cha...

Suga's POV-

"He's my father." Those words made me even angrier, she had told us the story of him the day we offered for us to come here.

.•*•.                .•*•.                .•*•.  

Flashback...

"My dad wasn't very supportive, he stayed out late at night and I often saw him out of work with girls when I was in town. He meant a lot to my mother so I didn't tell her but she began to see differences in him. He started to fight with my mother, she wouldn't stand up to him because she knew he would always win but that didn't stop him from hitting and throwing insults at her." Mee explained.

"That's horrible." Jimin remarked shaking his head.

"He would always come to me and pretend nothing had ever happened as I was only 10 or so but one day he took it too far, he was stressed after being at work all day and he began to take it out on my mother. She had accidentally stood on his foot and he lashed out at her. He shouted and hit her but he broke her wrist, she had to go to the hospital without him as he ran away, she still loved him but was angry after he left. She turned into a mess and that's when she began abusing me."

.•*•.                    .•*•.                   .•*•.   

"That's worse." I said remembering what she told us. He let go of her ankle and turned to me,
"You don't know anything about me." He told me.
"I know all I need to know, (a/n - I'm so sorry to ruin the moment but I can't not... Women are the best thing in the world *crawls into a hole* 😂) you caused two innocent lives to be destroyed, you injured two women who did nothing wrong and who are beautiful human beings. You're not worth my time." I responded stood firmly in place.

I looked towards Mee-Cha who was crying, it must have been a lot for her to see him after all these years.
"We are leaving, you aren't staying with this guy Mee." He went to grab her again as he spoke but she hit him away.
"No. You're leaving, I'm almost 20 I can do what I want." She refused. "Why are you shocked? You don't even know me, it's been 10 years!" She began shouting through her tears and I ran over to comfort her.

"I think you should leave." I told him while hugging her.
"Sarang-heyo*, Mee." He said as he began to walk away.
"No you don't, I would've had a normal childhood if you did so the feeling isn't mutual." She said coldly and she wrapped herself in my hoodie. I felt so bad but didn't feel like it was my place to speak.

Namjoon's POV-

"Cheer up, pabo. You don't look as pretty when you cry." I said trying to get her to smile but it didn't work.
"Do you want me to dance for you?" Jin asked and we all giggled accept for Mee who shook her head. She was under a blanket and cuddled up to Jimin.

"Noona?" Jungkook asked while he sat on the floor. She looked towards him and waited for him to finish.
"Are you hungry?" He asked making her nod. He ran to the kitchen excitedly and opened to freezer.

"I got your favourite ice cream!" He announced as he came back and she finally smiled.
"YAY!" We all screamed making her laugh. We had a massive hug as she giggled.
"Sarang-heyo." She said to us before starting to eat her ice cream.

Mee-Cha's POV-

On Monday I went back to school and Jackson and GD were waiting.
"What happened to you!?" Jackson shouted across the room as I walked in, I hadn't been in the previous week because of the eye drops but I forgot to text them.
"I'm sorry, I got sick." I slightly lied but I did missed them.

"Who's that?" I asked pointing to a guy across the room who looked slightly familiar.
"Oh, he came last week. His name is Chanyeol." GD said.
"No no no!" I muttered and sat down trying to hide my face.
"What?" Jackson asked, "You know him?"
"He's the guy from Seoul." I replied, surprised he had already forgotten.
"I knew he looked familiar!" He remembered.

"Why is he here?" I asked, staring at him across the room.
"Apparently he got kicked out of his old school and music group." GD explained.
"Of course he did." I said rolling my eyes.

I managed to stay away from him until lunch time.
"Mee-Cha?" I heard a familiar low voice ask. I slowly turned to see him stood there as attractive as ever, yes he is insanely hot but that doesn't make me not hate his guts.

As soon as I saw him I turned back to my locker.
"That's rude you know?" He said grabbing my shoulder and turning me back around.
"So's that." I remarked as I brushed his hand off me but it just reappeared on my hip.
"You haven't changed."
"It's only been a week." He reminded me.
"Leave me alone." I commanded, turning around and closing my locker.

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me down the hall after I locked it.
"YAH!" I screamed as I was pulled into a storage room at the end of the path outside. He slammed the door and locked it, smirking the whole time.

"I like to find secret hideouts." He told
while walking towards me.
"What are you 12?" I asked rolling my eyes and moving around the room trying to get away from him.

He suddenly got impatient and pushed me into the door, a gasp escaped my lips as I fumbled around trying to find the lock next to the handle.
"Not that easily." Chanyeol tutted while he held my hand to stop me escaping.
"What do you want?" I asked sharply trying to pushed him away but failing.
"You."

----------------------------------------------

*sarang-heyo - I love you

Author's notes:

Hi! There's the story of her father. Thanks for reading, please vote and comment! I am excepting requests for this story so leave those along with your improvements in the comments or message me. Hope you like the story!

- bts_please