Bruises

You are Mee-Cha...

Mee-Cha's POV-

I wonder why he's worried about me, I guess he'll explain. I began to get ready for the park by changing from my uniform. He hung up the phone before I confirmed so I have no choice but to go. It's already 5pm so I don't have that long.

*At The Park*

I saw him on a the bench. I got really flustered again, like I always do but this time I didn't want him to see me like this. I looked at my watch and I was early. Good. I decided to go walk around to calm myself. I turned and began to walk away as I felt a hand wrap around my wrist, I stopped static. The figure walked around to be facing me so I looked up and breathed a sigh of relief. Jungkook. He stared at me with longing eyes and I stared back firmly, hopefully he understood he didn't have to worry about me missing the meet up.

Jungkook's POV-

"Come back." I said seriously. She nodded and I hope it was genuine as we are all really worried about her. If what Yoongi said was true then I hate to think about her being alone with that woman. I watched her walk away in her floral skater dress, oh no. She had a massive bruise on the side of her thigh, just above the knee. I guess it's true.

*5:30pm*

She did come back thank god, she didn't seem as nervous anymore and I like it better now. I wonder if she remembers me.

Mee-Cha's POV-

I came back at 5:30 on the dot to see them all crowded around the bench this time. I kinda expected it to be honest, since I saw Jungkook I think. Jimin ran up to me, Hoseok trailing behind, when I walked down the path towards them. They hugged me before the others could even process that I was here, there was no choice but to let out a squeal as they pushed the air out for me before we all began to giggle. Surprisingly that's all they wanted me for, they just wanted to have some fun and we began to do it everyday. Their personalities began to become clearer and I loved them all.

*a few months later...*

V's POV-

More bruises began to appear on her, yet she still seemed happy when with us. We're all sure that it's not a coincidence or accident, it's definitely abuse. I wasn't suprised after hearing about her mother she seems like the type of person that would so that but that doesn't make it at all right. I really hope that she will understand our offer, we just want the best for her.

Mee-Cha's POV-

I walked to the park again, excited to see the boys. I always think about them in school and I've been late to so many classes because I've been in another world, a better world. A world with the boys. They weren't themselves when I came in though and it worried me. They were sat around the picnic bench and stayed there as I entered instead of running up to me. Maybe they didn't notice me, "HI!" I yelled across the grass. They looked at me begin to run,
"We need to talk to you."

----------------------------------------------

Author's notes:

Thank everyone who has read this far, the story will continue to go on as long as I get support and have ideas but will come to a good and reasonable ending at some point. If you liked this so far, please show your support and also your improvements.

- BTS_please