Author Note 9/6/13

Author Note: I have been reading countless Larry Stylinson stories, I have chosen to write my own. Please note, I am not a extreme fan of One Direction, if anyone finds information displayed incorrectly, please alert me ASAP. Thank you.

First, I should start by introduceing myself. My name is Nick and yes, I am a guy. I have been reading countless Larry Stylinson stories and I have always wanted to write my own. I would like to make everyone aware, I am a college student. I will try and update every week, this may not always be the case. I only ask that readers who enjoy this story, please don't pester me about updating it. 

I will be writing the first chapter tomorrow, which is 9/7/13. If anyone is interested, I will continued the story. I would like to take a moment to explain how my writing style will go. I tend to write in a professional manner, I will make sure, majority of all grammer, structure, and storyline flows. Also, I will not require readers to vote for the next chapter to come. I would suggest that all readers, please comment to improve this story. I am planning on having around 40-50 chapters, these chapters will not be short and/or long. All chapter will be the average length and follow the storyline. Below, I am going to explain the elements of the story. It may get confusing at a few part, I will explain. If you are ever confused, please message me.

Elements

Estates: When the word "Estate" is mentioned, it means a group of individuals who rule a specific area of land. Only three estates are in this book; Blackstar, Dawnbreak, and Tomlinson.

Lord: When the word "Lord" is mentioned, it means the master of the household and ruler of the land.

Night Hunt: A group of Vampire Hunters who seek to destroy all vampires.

Characters (All One Direction members are vampires except Harry Styles)

Louis Tomlinson: The serving lord of the Tomlinson estate. One of the three vampire lords.

Harry Styles: Teenage boy turned slave by Lord Romulus. Officially, he is the slave servant of the Tomlinson estate,

Niall Horan: A member of the Tomlinson estate. One of the two serving captains for the Tomlinson estate

Zayn Malik: A member of the Tomlinson estate. One of the two serving captains for the Tomlinson estate.

Liam Payne: A member of the Dawnbreak estate and official second-in-command of the Dawnbreak estate.

Romulus Blackstar: The serving lord of the Blackstar estate, he is the most ruthless and merciless of the vampire lords.

Athana: A member of the Blackstar estate and official second-in-command of the Blackstar estate,

Valo Dawnbreak: The serving lord of the Dawnbreak estate, he is the most wise and caring of the vampire lords. 

Rowan: The commander of the Dawnbreak, a motherly figure to Liam.

Damon Azarias: Leader of the Night Hunt

Michael: An archangel who resides on earth.

Note: In this story, I will have minor characters, who have a small effect on this story. I have not mentioned them above because I will have many. Also, I would like to inform you, that large amounts of vampires and slaves live in one estate. For example, the Tomlinson has more vampires then Louis, Niall, and Zayn. Harry isn't the only slave in the estate. This applies to the other estates too. Thank you.

Note: Romulus and Valo are important character, they will serve as center points of many conflicts. Also, at the start of the first chapter, Blackstar and Tomlinson estates are both at war. The Dawnbreak estate is trying to broker a peace between the two. 

Thank you.