Chapter XXIX

It was a normal day at the Tomlinson estate, nothing of importance was happening . Zayn and Archer were up early in the morning, they were having their coffee. The other two couples were still sleeping and Athana was up. Hawk and Raven were going to join Zayn and Archer in the dining hall. Louis was planning a surprise for Harry and no one knew about it except the officers.

~~~

Zayn and Archer were in the dining hall having a conversation about a vacation away from the estate. Zayn wanted to take Archer somewhere away from the estate, he wanted to spend some alone time with his boyfriend. He and Archer never shared any alone time unless it was in their bedroom. Zayn wanted to go out in public and show his blue-eyed boyfriend off. 

"Arch, where would you like to go on vacation?" asked Zayn. Archer was silent, he didn't say anything because he didn't know where to go. Zayn awaited his answer, he didn't want to pressure his boyfriend. Archer spoke, "Zayn, I don't know. I want to go somewhere with a few people, I want it to be us time." Zayn nodded and he knew exactly where to go.

"I know where to go!" said Zayn with excitement in his voice. Archer looked up at Zayn making eye contact. They stared at each other before Zayn spoke, "I know this secluded town and it would be perfect to visit." Archer nodded and Zayn walked over towards him. He gently kissed his cheek and Archer lit up a bright red. When Archer was with Zayn, he always felt these sparks with every touch, hug, kiss, and anything involving Zayn.

The couple continued their conversation until Hawk and Raven walked into the dining hall. Zayn motioned for them to sit down. Archer went to the kitchen area and returned with two cups of coffee. They mouthed a 'thank you' and Archer nodded. 

The room was quiet for a time, until Zayn spoke, "Hawk, how is the repairs of the slave quarters going?" Hawk took a sip of his coffee and spoke, "Good, Captain. I am only doing the minor repairs, Harry spends majority of his time down there." Zayn wasn't surprised, Harry was a former slave and he knew the hardships of being a slave.

Xander walked into the room and took a seat. Harry wouldn't be up for another hour and Xander wasn't going to wake him. "Raven, what do you think of Harry?" asked Archer. The officers were still looking for a vampire to fill the open officer position. With Marcel gone, they needed another officer and Raven was one of the individuals who could fill it. 

Zayn and Archer noticed they didn't have any female officers. They wanted more, but they killed their last female officer. To be exact, Archer killed Faith with his own free-will. Raven spoke, "I love Harry! He is so sweet and caring, I haven't gotten to speak to him yet. I tried yesterday, but they needed to attend a meeting. I didn't want to disturb them, I need to make a good impression towards him. I have watched him from afar, he is so adorable. I love his chocolate curls and his-" Xander motioned for Raven to stop.

He didn't want Raven to say anything she was going to regret. To the group, it sounded like she wanted to date him. This was out of the question, Louis would kill her out of pure anger. 

Xander was going to speak, but Raven started again, "I'm sorry! I don't like Harry like Louis does, please don't think I want to steal him. I want to be his friend and nothing more. I promise." Everyone allowed the conversation to be dropped and they moved on.

Athana walked into the dining hall and awkwardly took a seat. She didn't response to the others greeting her. She needed to impress the others, she couldn't do that by speaking her mind. Athana had a similar mind set to Romulus, but her heart was pure and good willed. 

Zayn left the room and entered the kitchen area. He returned with two more cups of coffee, he handed them to Xander and Athana. Athana was surprised by this, no one ever did something for her, unless they were a slave. Everyone continued on with their conversations, Athana remained quiet.