Chapter XV

Author Note: This chapter and more to come may not be enjoyable, I promise they will get better. Please, remember to vote and comment. Thank you

Also, I have added a new major character. It is archangel Michael, he is going to be a major plot point. I didn't want to use an archangel, but it will fit the story.

Warning: The next 12 chapters will contain violence, torture, rape, vulgar language and other unwanted content. You have been warned. I don't like using those types of actions in my book, but it is a element of the story.

Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A day has passed since Harry was kidnapped by Romulus and Athana. Louis is going to attempt to rescue Harry from the Blackstar estate. 

~~~

Romulus and Athana are traveling down to the holding cells to see their new slave. The guardsman move aside and allow them to enter the holding cell. Harry is chained up against a wall, Athana walks over and places a kiss on his cheek. "My dear, you are home." said Athana while caressing his cheek. Harry jerked his face away and said, "You took from me from my home, I am slave here." Romulus steps towards and punches him in the face and responses, "How dare you speak to your masters that way, you will be punished properly. You must learn your place, I will break you. Guardsman, bring Commander Sinister in here for torture of this slave." 

"Yes, my lord." said the guardsman. He walked out and returned with Sinister. Romulus turns in his direction to Sinister and speaks, "You are to torture this slave for disrespecting his masters. You may do as you please, don't kill him or your death awaits you." Sinister kneels down by the slave and grips his throat. "Yes, my lord. Guardsman, feed this slave the slave's leftover food and give him water after his punishment." said Sinister. Everyone leaves the room and leaves Harry alone.

Harry knew he wasn't going to receive any food. When was the last time, you heard of slaves not finishing their food. He knew his torture and beating was coming soon. All he needed was Louis's warm smile and touch. He knew Louis would want to come and save him, but the others would stop him. 

Commander Sinister enters the holding cell with a group of guardsman and with a cart of items on it. The cart had knifes, blades, whips, and other tools. He orders the guardsman to release Harry and hold him down. "Romulus would consider this business, this is pleasure for me." said Sinister. Sinister has always been skilled at torturing individuals, he has never failed. He has broken everyone with his torture in a couple of weeks. 

Sinister punches Harry directly in the cheek bone. Harry's mouth is now fulled with blood, he punches him again. He continues to punch Harry for a time. Harry falls to the ground and winces in pain. "Bring a ice cold tub of water to the cell, we will continue soon." said Sinister. 

"Ple-Please stop." said Harry while grabbing Sinister's leg. Sinister stares into Harry's eyes and kicks him over and over. "You never touch me! I hate your kind!" yelled Sinister. Harry started to cry and curl into his body. A group of slaves return with the tub of ice cold water, guardsman never did any labor, it is all the slaves. 

Sinister grabs Harry's weaken body and grabs his curls. He pushes Harry's face into the water and hold him there for a time. He brings him back up and Harry is gasping air and tears continue to fall. Sinister does it again for a long time, Harry does the same when he is brought up. This torture is done more and more, until Sinister is tired of doing it. "Let us do another one."

Harry continues to cried for Louis, awaiting his next torture. "Guardsman, give me that weapon." said Sinister while pointing to a spear. The guardsman hands the spear to him. "Slave, I can't have you running" said Sinister. He lifted the spear and thrusted directly into Harry's knee cap. This made it impossible for him to have any kind of movement.