Chapter III

"Sir, I have that report on the Blackstar, Dawnbreak, and Tomlinson estate" said a hunter. "Bring the report here, hunter." said Damon. Damon has always hated vampires, they mercilessly murdered innocent people and even force people into slavery. "Hunter, explain the report to me. I don't have time to read it." said Damon. "SIr, the report details, a elevated rate of people going missing near the Blackstar estate. Also, there was a massive drop in missing person reports near the Dawnbreak estate." said a hunter. "What about the Tomlinson estate?" said Damon. 

Damon had an encounter with Louis once, Louis was one powerful vampire. Damon was the most experience of all the hunters. Their skills were equally matched, the fight could go for hours and no major harm would be done. "Sir, the Tomlinson estate dropped in killing innocents. Also, we have discovered that Louis has taken in a slave. He was treating this slave with respect and dignity. We couldn't believe our eyes, sir?" said a hunter. "Dismissed, hunter" said Damon. "Yes, sir!" yelled a hunter. 

Damon thought for quite a time, he couldn't believe these reports. He believed all of the parts about Blackstar and Dawnbreak, but Louis favored a human, not possible. No one in the Night Hunt knew, but Damon had a friendly relationship with Valo and Liam. Damon needed to contact Valo to get this information about a slave being favored. It would take time for communication to reach Valo, a couple of days at least. 

"Hunter! I want addition scouts send to the Tomlinson estate, understood?" yelled Damon. Damon was still worried that this boy would suffer a similar fate as all slaves do. "Yes, sir." said a hunter. Damon walked out of the command center, he went to his room. Damon just needed to rest, he was overworking himself. 

~~~

"Valo! Valo! Valo! Wake up!" said Liam while giving Valo a gentle push. Valo had fallen asleep on the drive to the Tomlinson estate. "I am up, Liam" said Valo. Liam pulled into the massive driveway. In a matter of seconds, a group of servant escorted by a group of guardsman. "Welcome, your lordships." said a servant while bowing before us. "Please follow me, I will guide you into the estate. Lord Louis is currently resting in his bedroom. Captains Zayn and Niall are in the dining hall, if you wish to join them." said a servant. "Would you like any blood to drink?" said a servant. "No, my dear, but a water would do fine" said Valo. The servant was confused by his statement, but did as requested. The servant left and minutes later, came back with two glasses of water. "Thank you, my dear" said Valo. The servant handed Valo and Liam their glasses of water. 

"It is good to see you, Liam!" said Niall with a large grin on his face. Niall has always had a powerful friendship with Liam. Niall walked over to Liam and gave him a hug, Liam wasn't expecting it. Zayn walked into the room, he extend his hand to Valo. Valo gladly shook his hand. "Servant, go and get Lord Louis and tell him to bring the new slave, understand, you human?" said Zayn with a disgusted look on his face. "Yes, Master" said a servant. The servant left the dining hall and when upstairs.

The servant lightly tap on the door. "Lord Louis, Master Zayn requests your presense at the dining hall. Lord Valo and Master Liam have arrived. Also, Master Zayn said to bring the new slave with. Thank you" said a servant through the door.

Louis heard what the servant said, he got up and walked towards Harry. Louis gently pushed Harry's curls out of his eyes and rubbed his cheek. Harry opened his eyes and stared into Louis's blue eyes. Harry could get lost in his eyes, all he wanted was to be held by Louis. "I need you put this on, we have guests here." said Louis. Louis handed Harry a slave uniform, this was a clean uniform. Majority of all slave uniform had dirt or blood on them. Louis gave him a recently cleaned uniform, he couldn't give Harry a used uniform. "Ok, master." said Harry with a disappointed look. "Hey, hey, hey, don't you ever call me that. You only have to call me that in the presense of others, I will always protect you." said Louis. Tears started to form in Harry's eyes, Louis used his thumb to wipe them away. "Harry, you don't have to cry anymore. Please don't cry, you know what, I am going to let you sleep in my bed tonight, ok? said Louis with joy. "Really?" said Harry with excitement. "Yes. Now go and get changed." said Louis. Harry leaves the room to enters the bathroom and get changed. After a few moments, he exits still unchanged. "Louis, my zipper is stuck on this jacket. Can you help me?" said Harry with pleading eyes. Louis walks up to Harry and grabs his jacket with both hands. He rips the jacket off of Harry, it exposes Harry pale and scarred chest. Louis stares at Harry's chest for a few moments. "Thank you, Louis" said Harry.