Chapter I

All the vampires of all the estates were in the same room. This was the rarest of events to happen, but no one would decline an invitation from Lord Valo Dawnbreak. Valo was the oldest vampire and the most wise. Romulus and Louis stared each other down for minutes until Valo broke the silence.

"My Lords, we have come here to make peace between your estates" said Valo. Romulus and Louis, both stopped staring at each other. 

"Valo, why must I be here! I will never talk to the Louis and his men, they are a mockery to the vampire name!" said Romulus. Valo was about to speak when Louis interrupted him.

"Shut it! You are the mockery, you attacked my people for nothing. I was only defending my people, from your corruption." said Louis. Romulus didn't respond to Louis's statement, he only looked down at the floor in disappointment. 

"Louis is correct, you didn't have the right to attack his estate. You must make amends for your actions, what will you grant the Tomlinson estate?" said Valo. The room was filled with silence for a few minutes. 

Romulus let out a deep sigh. "I will grant the Tomlinson estate, one of two objects. Louis, you must choose, which one you want. I will grant you a piece of my land or I will grant you this slave" said Romulus. Romulus was hoping and wishing that Louis would take the slave, he didn't want to lose a piece of his land.

Louis opened his mouth, he wanted that piece of land. The land would help in rebuilding his estate and expanding his power. When Romulus's men brought that slave in, he couldn't believe a human could look so perfect. The young boy had pale skin, chocolate curls, and the most innocent look. He couldn't resist, he wanted that boy. "I choose the slave, I want him" said Louis. The entire room when silent, no could believe that Louis declined to choose the land.

"What? You want him! This is nothing, just another disgusting human! Men, give him a little tap in the stomach." said Romulus, One of Romulus's men kneed the boy right in the stomach and punch him in the face. The boy fell to the ground and tears started to roll down his cheeks. "Just like every single human deserves. I even killed his family right before his eyes. It was one of the best kills, I let the boy heard every scream come from his sister. His mother, she was a fighter, I killed her slowly and painfully." said Romulus 

"I want him! You said I could choose what I want! Valo, he is breaking his word." said Louis

"Louis, are you sure?" said Zayn, one of Louis's captains, the other was Niall.

"Yes! I want him!" said Louis

"You did give your word, Romulus. Will you give him the boy or not? Please choose your words carefully, you don't want to regret anything." said Valo. Valo was still surpised by Louis's choice.

"I grant you the boy, Louis. You have made a grave mistake, I would have taken the land." said Romulus. Romulus and his men walk away. They give the slave, one last kick in the stomach before leaving. 

Also, Valo and his men leave the room. They wanted Louis to have his alone time with the slave. Valo may have not agreed with the choice of saving the boy. But, Valo has always favored humans over vampires. He admires the compassion, love, and guidance of humans, that no vampire will ever have. Not ever him.

"Niall and Zayn, go get the car started, we will be leaving soon." said Louis. All Louis wanted was alone time with this innocent boy. 

"As you wish" said Zayn. Zayn motioned for Niall to leave the room and Zayn follows. Zayn and Niall didn't agreed with Louis's choice. But no one was going to question a master vampire. They trusted Louis and his wisdom. 

"Are you alright?" said Louis. Louis looked into the boy's green orbs. He couldn't believe someone so perfect, could be harmed in this way.

"Yes, I guess. Who are you? Why did you choose me?" said the boy. The boy was confused about Louis's choice. But, he was grateful for saving his life. 

"My name is Louis, I had to choose you, I couldn't just let you die. What is your name?" said Louis. Louis helped the boy to his feet. Louis slinged the boy's arm over his shoulders to help him balance. 

"My name is Harry . . . Harry Styles. Th-" Harry was interrupted by Zayn. 

"Louis, we can leave now. Should I open up the boot of the car, to put the boy in it?" said Zayn. Louis gave Zayn a glare. No one ever wants to see this glare from Louis.

"I will take that as a no." said Zayn. Zayn wasn't afraid of Louis, but he did value his position as a captain. He knew Louis could take that away, so he said no more.

"Let us return to the estate." said Louis. 

"As you wish, your lordship." said Zayn with a serious tone. Louis, Harry and Zayn walked out to the vehicle, they would be using. It was a black Nissian Maxima, it was a comfortable vehicle to use. Zayn opened the vehicle's door for Louis and Harry. Louis gently lowered Harry into the vehicle, he didn't want to cause any pain to the fragile boy. After, Louis got into the vehicle along with Zayn. Louis signaled for Niall to start driving. Niall did as ordered and started to drive to the estate. The drive to the estate was around one hour. 

After about 10 minutes, Harry spoke up.

"Thank you, Louis." said Harry. He was laying his head back to get some rest. Louis gave him a confused look.

"For what?" said Louis. He was watching Harry intensely, waiting for a response. After a few minutes, Harry responed, "For saving me."

"You are aware, that you are still our slave. Your not free, you never will be." said Zayn

Harry let out a sigh and said "I know, I know, but at least, I get to live longer. I don't have to suffer the same fate as my mum and sister." Tears started to roll down his eyes and he started to shiver. 

"Here, take my coat. You will be much warmer." said Louis. Louis handed Harry his coat and wrapped it around him. Louis put his arm around the boy, he ran his fingers through Harry's curls. Harry fell asleep a few moments after. He didn't fall asleep into Louis arms, but he did rest his head on Louis's shoulder. It would be around 30 minutes more to reach the estate. Louis had a large grin on his face, he may have found someone to fall for. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note: This is my first chapter, I may upload more tomorrow. Please don't expect that all the time, if I see people starting to read this, I will continue to write. If no one reads it, I will stop. If you find any outstanding grammer and/or structure errors, please message me. Thank you.