Chapter VIII

A day has passed since the incident between Harry and Mary. Louis, Zayn, Niall, Liam, and the other officers were in the living room having minor conversations with each other. The group was being served by Louis's favorite slave; Harry. "Slave, I would like my glass refilled?" stated Solomon. Harry steps forward to Solomon's position and refills his glass. "About time, slave!" yelled Solomon. Zayn gave Solomon a glare signaling him to stop what he was doing. After a few moments, Solomon spilled his drink on the ground. "Slave, clean this mess up and get me a refill." demanded Solomon. Harry nodded and refilled Solomon's glass. He cleaned up Solomon's mess and left the room. 

Harry walked into the bathroom to throw up, no one was able to hear him throwing up. He has always hated the aura of blood. It is disgusting. He couldn't be within a few inches of it, or he would throw up. Night was closing in soon, he couldn't wait to get back to bed with Louis. Everynight, since the kissing situation, Louis has brought Harry a meal to eat. Harry knew the slaves in the estate don't get to eat as much as him. Harry cleaned himself up and return to the vampires.

"Where did you go, curly?" asked Zayn. Zayn was starting to warm up to Harry, it was difficult for Zayn to accept a human into their estate. In the Tomlinson estate, no human has been accepted as an equal for at least 200 years. "I went to use the bathroom, master" answered Harry. Zayn gave him a nod. "Hazza, come and sit on the couch with me?" asked Louis. Louis has never showed affection to Harry in front of the others, but he didn't care about them. Harry nods and takes a seat on the couch. "Your done with your duties today. It's ok, I want you to rest." said Louis while placing his arms around Harry's shoulders. Harry snuggles into Louis's neck, he feels sleep calling him. "Can one of you, go and get Harry's meal. It should be in the kitchen, I had one of the servant wrap him a meal."

"I go and get it. Solomon come with me." ordered Zayn while giving Solomon a push. Zayn and Solomon leave to go and enter the kitchen. "Why must we get this slave's food?" asked Solomon with a rude tone. "You aren't getting his food, I am. Our lord has asked us to perform a task, that is what we are doing." said Zayn. Zayn grabbed the wrapped meal and a glass of water from the kitchen. Zayn and Solomon exit the kitchen and return to the others. Zayn hands Harry the meal and water, Louis gives Zayn a smile. Harry is snuggled into Louis's neck. After a few minutes, Harry goes to eat his meal, he digs into his meal. "Harry, you are eating fasting then Niall, I didn't even know that was possible." said Liam. Harry's cheeks turn a shade of red. Harry finishes his meal and returns to the couch. Harry lays in Louis's lap and Louis puts a blanket over him. Louis starts to play with his curls. "Thank you, Zayn." whispered Harry. Harry falls asleep on Louis's lap.

"My lord, I am sorry, but I can't see the reason why you like this slave." asked Solomon. Louis let out a deep sigh, "Have you ever love anyone?" questioned Louis. Solomon moves his head indicating a no. "My feelings for Harry are something, I have never felt. He is the reason that I smile. Harry completes me. I have been alone for almost 230 years, I have never felt what I feel with him. Of course, I have friends, like Zayn, Niall, and Liam. But I feel something more with him." said Louis with tears in his eyes. Zayn walks over to Louis and wipes his tears away with his thumb. "I know. How you feel, Lou. Goodnight." said Zayn while pressing a kiss to Louis's forehead. Zayn left and went to his bedroom. 

"I don't understand, my lord. No human is loveable, all humans will live and dead. It is the cycle of life, the slave will die soon or later. You must know that, my lord." said Solomon without emotion. "He is loveable and I know it." answered Louis. Out of anger, Solomon exits the room. "Lou just ignore Solomon. You know he doesn't like humans. Liam changed my mind about Harry. Harry is the first human, I have ever liked. He is adorable and sweet, you two are great together." said Niall with a smile. 

Louis nods and gently brings Harry to his bedroom. Louis enters his bedroom and gently places Harry on the bed. Louis gets into the bed and Harry snuggles up to him, "Goodnight, Hazza." whispers Louis. Louis is now planning to bring Harry out on a real date, nothing forced.