Chapter IV

Author's Note: One of my readers, suggested I use Liam and Niall for the side love story. I will be doing that. Thank you to @Irishcoke.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guards! Tell Athana, I want to speak to her! Now!" demanded Romulus. Romulus is planning to wage war with the other estates. No one except him knows about this plan. Athana enters the throne room, she bows before her lord. 

"My lord, you have summoned me." said Athana. Athana still was unaware of Romulus's plan to assassinate an important figure. "Yes, Athana, I have a plan to destroy one of the estate, the Dawnbreak estate. I want you to travel to the Dawnbreak estate, I would like for you to get close to Valo and use this poison on him." said Romulus with an evil grin. "My lord, I could use a weapon, why must I use a poison?" said Athana.

Romulus stands up from his throne. He walks towards Athana and grips her throat. "I have ordered you to do this! You will do this or suffer the same fate of Lieutenant Wolf, understand?" ordered Romulus. Romulus drops Athana from his grip, she falls to the ground. "The poison will make his death look natural, it is unnoticeable. "My lord, how do you recommend, I get close to Valo? I can't appeal to him sexually, he will just push me away." said Athana with a questioning look.  "I see, I recommend trying your sexually appeal to Liam, this would allow you to get close to Valo." said Romulus. "Athana, you are not to kill Liam, I need him alive." said Romulus. "Why?" questioned Athana.

"After Valo's death, Liam is appointed as Dawnbreak's Lord. I can easily challenge his leadership and declare war on them. Under Valo, Dawnbreak is powerful, but, under Liam, Dawnbreak will fall. Now go!" said Romulus. Athana bows and exits the room. Athana walks towards the vehicle and the driver starts it, driving towards the Dawnbreak estate.. Athana is determined to kill Valo, she knows Liam can't resist her. 

~~~

"Slave! Slave! Slave!" yelled Zayn. Harry steps towards Zayn. "Yes, Master Zayn." whispered Harry. "I wanted more blood, refill my cup now!" yelled Zayn. Harry leaves Zayn's side and returns with a glass of blood, he hands it to Zayn. "That took you so long! You need to move faster" demanded Zayn. Zayn pushes Harry to the ground with one hand. Harry falls to the ground and winces in pain. Harry's injuries still haven't healed, Niall steps towards Harry and helps him up. "Zayn, you know you shouldn't treat Louis's favorite slave that way. Louis would kill you, if he saw the way you treat Harry." said Niall. "I don't care! This slave is nothing, but wasted space!" said Zayn. "Harry, you are dismissed for tonight. Please go and tend to Louis's needs, he should be in his bedroom. Remember, you need to ask for permission to enter." said Niall. "Yes and thank you, Captain Niall." said Harry with excitement in his voice. 

"You know that sl-" said Zayn. Harry started to walk upstairs and he could no longer hear them. Harry walked down the large hallway, he was so happy. Harry loved being with Louis, Louis was the only vampire who treated him with respect.  Sometimes, Niall treated him with a little respect, but it was nothing compared to Louis. Harry walked towards Louis's bedroom door, he lightly tap on the door. "Lord Louis, may I come in?" whispered Harry. Louis barely heard what Harry said. "Come in, Hazza." said Louis. Louis walks over to Harry and gives him a hug. "I am so glad to see you! I missed you all day." said Louis. Louis pushed Harry's curls out of his face, their faces were right next to each other. Harry moves forward to seal a kiss, Louis stops him. "Not yet. You know, it isn't the right time to do this." said Louis with disappointed eyes. Louis gives Harry a soft kiss on his forehead, and picked Harry up.

"What are you doing?" said Harry while giggling. Louis carries Harry over to the bed and gently throws him on it. Harry undresses down to his boxers and Louis does the same. Louis was about to go into the bed, when a knock was heard on the door. "Lord Louis, may I go to the Dawnbreak estate to visit Liam?" asked Niall through the door. "Yes, Niall" answered Louis. "Thank you, my lord!" said Niall with excitement in his voice. 

Niall's footsteps can be heard walking away from Louis's bedroom door. Louis gets into the bed with Harry. Louis motions for Harry to come closer, he does move closer to Louis. Louis and Harry look into each other's eyes. Harry wanted to be kissed by Louis and Louis wanted the same. "I don't care, if anyone sees this." said Louis. Louis gave Harry a soft kiss on his lips. Louis couldn't believe, how amazing it felt. Louis pulled away, Harry just snuggled into Louis's chest. Harry fell asleep in a matter of seconds. Louis knew Zayn was overworking Harry, he needed to get Harry out of the estate. He needed to spend a day alone with Harry. Louis rested his eyes and fell into a deep sleep with the boy of his dreams. 

~~~

Athana arrived at the Dawnbreak estate and was greeted by no one. Athana goes up the steps of the large doorway. "I'm sorry ma'am, you can't enter without permission." said a guardsman. "I wish to speak to Master Liam, is this possible?" said Athana. A guardsman nods and leaves to enter the estate. Niall arrives at the estate too, he simply enters with ease. "Why does this weakling of a vampire get to enter without permission?" questioned Athana. "Ma'am, you don't have the best relationship with Lord Valo, it is only respectful to get permission to enter." said a guardsman. A guardsman returned, "You may enter the estate, ma'am" said a guardaman.

Athana enters the estate, while bumping shoulders with a guardsman. Athana hated Niall, he was always cheerful and happy. Athana was going to use her sexually appeal on Liam, this would get her close to Valo and make Niall jealous. Athana enters the main hall of the estate, Liam and Niall are enjoying a conversation about food. 

"My dear Liam, how are you?" said Athana. Athana pushes Niall aside and sits right next to Liam. She rests her head on Liam's shoulder and she places a rough kiss on Liam's cheek. Niall is furious with jealousy, he wanted Liam. Liam grew tense and nervous, once he was kissed by Athana."What do you want?" questioned Liam with a rough tone. "I wanted to visit a friend, is that a crime, Li?" said Athana. "Don't call me that! What do you want?" yelled Liam. "I wanted-" Athana was interrupted by a servant. "Master, do you want me to deliver this drink to Lord Valo?" said a servant. "Yes, thank you." said Liam. Athana walks over to the servant and slips the poison into drink. No one noticed what Athana did. "I should be leaving, I wouldn't want to upset, your weakling of a friend." said Athana with a evil glare towards Niall. "Don't say that! Now get out!" yelled Liam. Athana leaves the estate. Niall already has tears in his eyes and he can no longer hold them back. The servant goes to deliver the drink to Valo. Liam falls to his knees near Niall, he uses his thumbs to wipe away Niall's tears. 

"No more crying, Niall. Do you want to sleep here tonight?" said Liam. "Yes!" said Niall with excitement. Niall jumped into Liam's arms and Liam carried him up to his bedroom. Niall and Liam arrived at Liam's room. Niall and Liam stripped down to their underclothes and got into bed. "Can we cuddle, Liam? I am cold and I want you to hold me." whispered Niall. All Niall wanted was to be held by Liam. Niall has been crushing on Liam for more then 70 years. He never could muster the courage to ask him out. "Of course, Niall." said Liam with loving eyes. Liam pulls Niall into his waist, Niall snuggles into the crook of Liam's neck. Liam placed a kiss on the top of Niall's head. Niall's hair was soft and beautiful, Liam could get lost in it. "I wish that we could stay here forever." said Niall. "We can and we will, now get some rest." said Liam. Niall was asleep in a few minutes. Niall's breathing was steady and adorable. Liam fell asleep direcly after Niall. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note: I will be writing one more chapter before tonight. Please enjoy!