Chapter XXX

Today was the wedding of Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles, the couple was excited about it. They didn't get to see each others as custom of the wedding tradition. Everyone was going to attend the wedding, even Athana. At first, Louis wasn't going to allow her to attend, Harry begged him and Louis allowed it. Louis and Harry both had a difficult time selecting a best man. Each of them were going to choose one individual to be their best man. It was simple for Louis, he selected Zayn. However, Harry had a more difficult time selecting someone, he selected Niall. Harry did speak with Liam, he didn't want the lad to be offended by his choice. Liam didn't care about his choice, he was happy for the curly haired lad. Zayn was helping Louis prepare for the wedding ceremony, Niall did the same for Harry. Nevertheless, Xander and Raven were still guarding Harry, Louis didn't want anything to go wrong. 

~~~

Louis was getting dressed into his suit. He was dressed in a black fitted suit. Zayn was helping him with his tie, he was having a difficult time with it. "Zayn!" yelled Louis. He has tried to correctly put on this tie and couldn't get it perfect. When Louis tried to tie it, the tie was too short or long. He wanted, no needed this day to be perfect for his Hazza. He wasn't going to allow anyone to ruin the wedding ceremony. 

Zayn entered the room and attempted to help Louis. Eventually, Zayn was able to correct the tie and Louis got it on. He was happy for a moment, until Louis spoke, "Zayn, get Balo now!" ordered Louis. He was allowing his sass to show off and Zayn wasn't too pleased with it. He wasn't going to voice his opinion with Louis. 

After a time, Zayn and Balo entered the room and Louis was barking orders. "Balo! I don't want anyone to ruin this day for Harry and I. You are ordered to not allow anyone into the estate without Archer's permission. If anyone trying to enter is armed, I order you to end their life. If anything goes wrong, I am holding you accountable for it." hissed Louis. Balo nodded and left the room, he didn't want to disappoint his lord. 

"Lou, take it easy. Your being the sassmaster and it pissing everyone off." said Zayn. Louis stared at him with his dull eyes. Zayn knew he shouldn't of voice his opinion to him. Louis released a deep sigh and spoke, "I'm sorry. I am nervous beyond the normal level, I need this to be the perfect wedding." He looked down and Zayn comforted him. "Lou, everything is going to be fine. Just breath and it will play out perfectly." said Zayn while smiling. 

Louis and Zayn chatted and they awaited for the ceremony to start. The planning phrase was left to Archer and Hawk, who were doing their assignment correctly. They followed Louis and Harry's instructions to the letter and won't dare disregard the instructions. 

~~~

Archer and Hawk continued to follow the instructions handed to them. The instructions stated they needed to speak with the official who was in charge of the ceremony, inform the estate of the name change, and setting up the decor and supplies for the ceremony. 

The Tomlinson estate called an official from the Bloomwood estate, which was located in another region. These two estates didn't have much contact, but they were close because of Louis's mother; Jay. She and the officers of the Bloomwood estate knew each other and formed an alliance. The Bloomwood was one of the only estates with an official to marry two individuals. Louis had attempted to contact the Cromwell estate, however, the estate refused to marry a vampire and a human. The Bloomwood estate is one of the most peaceful estate, the estate didn't even own slaves. The Bloomwood official would arrive at the estate in hour or so. 

Louis and Harry have debated the usage of their last name. Harry refused to lose his family's name considering he was the only living member. Louis wasn't going to take Harry's name, his family's name has been around for hundreds of years. The couple continued to speak about it, until one of the servants thought about combining their names.