Chapter XI

Author Note: This chapter will be shorter then most and focused on Niall and Liam's relationship. There will be little to no Harry and Louis. I apologize in advance. Also, there will be a mature scene in this chapter, but I do cut it off. As a homosexual male, I don't want to expose my young readers to that material. I apologize, if you don't agree with this. Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I believe our conversations about these battle plans are over, everyone go get much needed rest." said Louis with a yawn. Everyone agrees and leaves the room to return to their bedrooms. It was half pass midnight, everyone was having a difficult day. The war room discussions were filled with anger, depression, and sorrow. No one could come a choice on what to do. 

All of the officers return to their rooms except for Niall and Liam. "Nialler, I have a surprise for you in the morning." stated Liam while holding his hand. Niall's face turned into a smile, showing off his white teeth. "Really? What is it?" questioned Niall. Liam stays quiet and picks Niall up, they go to their bedroom. Niall and Liam have officially started their relationship by calling it, their bedroom. 

Rowan was overjoyed to her about their relationship status. Niall has been crushing on Liam for 70 years, they deserve to be together. Liam has planned a special date for Niall. 

Liam and Niall enter their bedroom and strip down to their underwear. Liam pushes Niall onto the bed, "Liam? What are you doing?" asked Niall. Liam get on top of Niall and starts to kiss his neck. Niall let out a small moan, he grips Liam's waist and pulls him in. He continues to kiss his neck, until Niall grabs his groin. Liam stops and lets out a loud moan, which can be heard by the others. 

Niall and Liam strip off each other's underwear and continue with their intercourse. Throughout the night, screams, moans, and other dirty saying can be heard from their bedroom. 

~~~

"Sir, I have more reports about the Blackstar and Tomlinson estate." said the hunter. The Night Hunt has been observing the estates to get valuable information about what is going on. They are still unaware of the war between the two estates. "Explain these reports!" ordered Damon. Reports have been coming in daily and it was overwhelming the Night Hunt. "Sir, these reports state that the Blackstar estate has declare war on the Tomlinson estate. Also, the commander of the Dawnbreak; Rowan was found alive and healthy. She is at the Tomlinson estate with the survivors of the Dawnbreak estate." said the hunter. Damon released a sigh, he was satisfied that she was alive. 

"Dismissed, hunter!" ordered Damon. He knew he had to contact Liam or Rowan to get information. Damon leaves the command center and returns to his room. He observes the hidden cameras in the Tomlinson estate. He notices to figures having a private time, it must Niall and Liam. Damon switches that specific camera off, not wanting to see anymore. He has been keeping a keen eye on Zayn. After severals hours, he turns off the cams and goes for much needed rest. 

~~~

The morning has come, Niall and Liam have already left the estate for a suprise date. Niall is excited and nervous about his so called surpise, that Liam has for him. They drive into town, Liam is taking Niall to a restaurant. Liam stops at their location and they get out of the vehicle. Without saying a word, Niall stares into Liam's soft brown eyes and their lips meet. "I love you, Li." stated Niall. Liam lifts Niall up bridal style and carries him into the restaurant. 

"Table for Liam Payne, please." said Liam. The host nods and motions for Liam and carried Niall to follow. The host leads them outside, far from the restaurant to a secluded area with a table for two. "Thank you." said Niall. They are seated and handed two menus, both look at the menus in silence. After a few moments, Liam speaks up to break the silence. "What are you having, Ni?' said Liam while smiling. Niall looked into Liam's eyes and couldn't imagine this moment would ever happen. He had finally gotten the man of his dreams. Liam Payne, one of the greatest people in the world. "I was wanr everything, I mean pizza!" said Niall. Liam continued to smile at Niall, then he leaned into Niall's figure and kissed him. 

"Niall, can I ask you a question?" asked Liam. Niall nods and shoots back a interested look. "What do you think about Harry?" said Liam. Liam was interested in Harry, he was a kind human. Liam has always favored humans over vampires, unless it's Niall. "I like him, you know that. I want him to be an equal to us. It isn't possible without Zayn's approval, which can be difficult to get." stated Niall. Liam nodded and asked nothing more of the touchy subject. 

Their conversations continued about the estates, Valo, Rowan, Louis, Zayn, and the other officers. 

After a couple of hours, they went inside and started to dance witn each other. Liam placed his hands on Niall's waist. And in return, Niall placed his hands on Liam's neck. They move slowly to the romantic music and stare into each other's eyes. They continue to stare until Niall moves his face closer. Niall and Liam share a passion kiss, both of their tongues fighting for dominance. Within time, Liam had beaten Niall, he was in full control. They shared several more kisses until it was time to return.

They get into their vehicle and travel back to the estate. "Thank you, Liam. I love you." said Niall while planting a kiss on Liam's cheek. Niall continues to stare at Liam for a time. "No, problem Ni. I love you more." stated Liam. Niall and Liam continue to have a friendly fight over who love the other more. They arrive at the estate and go right to bed. Niall nestled onto Liam's chest. 

In minutes, Niall was asleep and safe in Liam's arms. Their date was successfully and Liam couldn't feel more proud of himself. Liam slowly drifts to sleep with Niall in his arms. This was all, he could ever want.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note: I apologize for this short chapter. Enjoy! Please remember to vote and comment.