Chapter XIV

Author Note: I have combined two short chapters into one long chapter. Please remember to vote and comment. Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 A servant walked into Louis's bedroom and opened up the curtains. She proceeded to wake Harry up for breakfast. "Master, it is time to get up." said the servant. She gently taps him on the shoulder to wake him up. He moves slightly not wanting to awaken from his deep sleep. She gently pushes him and says, "Master, you must wake up." He opens his eyes slowly and yawns. 

He gets up from his bed and goes into the bathroom to brush his teeth and shower. After a time, he exits the bathroom and prepares to get dress for work. "Master, I have laid out a new set of cloths for you." said the servant. She helps him strip down to his underwear. She turns an eye while he puts on a new pair. She hands him the new clothes and says, "Master, can I assist in anymore activities?" 

"No, th-" Harry comes to the reality of what she has been saying. "Did you call me, master?" asked Harry. The servant nods and reponses, "You are an equal among the vampires, you should be properly addressed." She smiles and leaves the room. 

Harry gets into his new cloths; black skinny jeans, white t-shirt, and a blazer. He proceeds to go downstairs into the dining hall for breakfast. Harry takes a seat at the end of the dining hall next to Archer. Archer notices Harry next to him and responses, "Master, you are seated next to Lord Louis not me. Your seat is over there." Harry nods and goes to sit next to Louis. 

Servants emerge from the kitchen area and start to serve all of the officers their breakfast. "Harry, you have a load of duties to do today." said Zayn. Harry was taken aback by Zayn's statement and curious. "Like what, master?" said Harry while eating his breakfast. Zayn made eye contact and said, "First, you no longer need to call me, master. As the vampire's assistant, you out rank everyone except Louis in specific matters. Second, you have defense training with Rowan, history lesson with Hawk, weapon training with Niall, Liam, and I, and more additional training with Louis. You will be busy with all your matters today."

 Harry nods and finishes his breakfast. He kisses Louis's cheek and goes to defense training with Rowan. 

~~~

Harry and Rowan walk into a combat training room, this room was developed for training new soldiers. "Good morning, Harry! I will be teaching you, how to properly defend yourself against all types of attack." said Rowan. She trains him for a couple of hours. She taught how to parry an attack, defend against several enemies, and how to survive torture methods. Rowan releases a deep sigh and says, "From this, I discovered you have little to no combat skill. You will improve, but I would never charge into battle, if I were you." 

Harry is saddened by her words, but happy, he will never have to fight. Next, is the history lesson with Lieutenant Hawk. Rowan escorts him to the estate's archives for his lesson. 

~~~

When Harry arrives a smile is seen on Hawk's face. "Harry, we are going to speak of the Tomlinson estate's history. First, about are origin, we were founded by Louis's mother; Lady Tomlinson. She founded us around 500 years ago, Louis's father has no history with our estate. She created the estate's tenets, laws, standards, and among other things; positions. Louis took over the estate around 230 years ago. Understand?" 

Harry nods and Hawk continues, "Zayn joined the Tomlinson estate around 200 years ago. He was not changed into vampire. Remember, Zayn is a pure blooded vampire, meaning both of his parents are vampires. Zayn climbed the ranking structure of the estate quickly. He has always been a warrior at heart, never a leadership figure."