Chapter XII

Author Note: Please enjoy this chapter. There will be a large amount of scene changes. Please remember to vote and comment. Thank you!

Also, if you have an idea for the book, please message me. I will always consider new ideas, this could include but is not limited to new character, plot scenes and more. Thank you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A day has passed since Niall and Liam's date. The Tomlinson estate has established several outposts surrounding the Tomlinson estate. Rowan is stationed at one of the outpost nearest to the Blackstar estate, to guide the other vampires. Niall and Liam are doing the same, but are stationed at the outpost closest to the Tomlinson estate. Louis is performing evaluations on all of the outposts. Zayn and Hawk are remaining at the estate for a time.

~~~

Louis is about to leave to perform evaluations on the outposts. "Zayn, I need you to watch after Harry. I don't want him with anyone else, just you." ordered Louis. Zayn looked up at him and responsed "Of course, I will keep a close eye on him. I promise." They stare at each other for a moment before Louis leaves the estate. 

Later on, Zayn goes into bedroom where Harry is sleeping. He gently squeeze Harry's shoulder to wake him up. "Loubear, I don't wanna get up." said Harry with his deep and husky morning voice. Harry wipes his eyes and is surprised to see Zayn. Harry looked down at the bed and said "Sorry, master. I thought it was Louis. I will get ready for work., now. I promise." He got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to change. After a few minutes, he emerged from his previous location in his servant's uniform. He still carried around that coin, he got from Louis. 

Zayn and Harry exited the room and went down to the kitchen. Zayn and Hawk started to eat their breakfast. "Hawk, not eating with the slaves today?" questioned Zayn while continuing to eat. Hawk didn't respond to his question because he already knew the answer. The slaves were being served a large breakfast and he didn't want to interrupt them. Harry stood in the dining hall while the two vampires continued to eat.

"Harry are you going to stand there or join us?" asked Zayn. Zayn had finally warmed up to him and wanted to create a relaxing day for him. He knew majority of the other vampires worked Harry more then others. Harry gave a confused look to Zayn and said "What? Master, you know slaves are not allowed at this table?" Zayn motioned for Harry to take a seat. He does as motioned and is served a plate of food. He slowly starts to eat his food, enjoying every piece of it. Slaves are not often served warm foods, he savored every amount of it.

"Harry, everything is going to be easy today. You are going to relax because tomorrow will be a completely different experience for you. I promise." said Zayn while handing his plate to a servant.  Harry was extremely nervous about tomorrow, but he knew he should enjoy today. Harry finished his breakfast along with Hawk. 

~~~

 Louis has been travelling to several outposts to ensure, they are able to handle an attack from Romulus's force. Louis enters the outpost closest to the Blackstar estate, he is greeted by Rowan. She extends her hand to shake his and says "My lord, it is a pleasure to see you again." Louis smiles and continues to look over the outpost. "Rowan, is this outpost able to handle any assault made by the Blackstar estate?" asked Louis while observing the building. All of the estate's officers knew Romulus could attack at any moment. "Yes, my lord." said Rowan. Louis nods and leaves the outpost giving her the all clear.

Louis gets into his vehicle and drives off to the next outpost which is where Liam and Niall are. Only one thing was on his mind; Harry. He kept thinking of him; his safety, well-being, mental health and him in general. He couldn't wait until he was home with Harry in his arms.