Chapter XX

The Tomlinson estate is preparing itself for an attack by the Blackstar estate. Michael and his legions will not be present in the beginning of the battle. They will be flanking the enemy from behind, the vampires and hunters will take the hardest hit. Michael predicts the battle to only last an hour or two. 

~~~

The officers are gathered in the war room to discuss a plan for the upcoming attack. "I have a plan, if everyone is ready." said Michael. Everyone nodded except Zayn, he doesn't like taking orders from an angel. He is usually the one giving orders, not taking them. "First, my legions will not be present in the beginning of the battle. We will flank them from the skies and behind. I predict the battle to take no longer then an hour. After the battle, we will meet up and make a choice on the assault of the Blackstar estate. Agreed?" said Michael

No one, not even Zayn, objected to the plan that Michael created. Zayn didn't agree that Michael is leading this assault and not him. Before Louis dismissed the group, Zayn spoke up, "What gives you the right to lead this assault?" Michael turned around to face him and released a deep sigh. "I have been leading my father's armies for years. I have more battle experience then all of you combined! You are a vampire, I am an archangel! I am leading this assault because I am providing more then half of the soldiers to fight." said Michael while walking away.

Zayn didn't respond to Michael's statement, he knew Michael was right. Louis, Zayn, and Niall commanded their forces to gather in front of the estate. Michael and his legions fly off into the sky and hid behind the clouds. Liam and Rowan joined the others in the front of the estate. Everyone stayed silent for a time, they were waiting for the attackers to come. 

Rowan approached a guardsman and whispered to him, "I need you and your men to protect Liam at all costs. He is the future of the Dawnbreak estate." The guardsman nodded and ordered his men to protect him. Liam wasn't aware he was being protected by these guards. The armies continued to wait for them.

~~~

Athana and Sinister are leading the assault against the Tomlinson estate. They continued to march towards the estate with their forces. "Sinister, I am glad to see you joined me. We will destroy the Tomlinson estate, they have no hope with their current forces." said Athana. They were unaware that Michael and his legions were at the estate. The angels killed the Blackstar estate's scouts before they could report to Athana. 

"Yes, Lady Athana, I am pleased to have joined you. I couldn't stand being with that disgusting human. I have a great torture method for him upon our return." said Sinister. He was disgusted by Harry and his human features. Sinister was never a man to fear anyone or anything. 

"What is your method, commander?" asked Athana. She disliked the torturing of Harry, she often observed his tortures from afar. It was a displeasing moment for her, she always wanted that boy to herself. 

"I plan to rape the boy, it will be breathtaking. I haven't had sexual intercourse with a human for a long time." said Sinister. Athana looked at him, she was shocked by his statement. She liked Harry in a relationship way, it was never possible not under Romulus's leadership. They continued to walk in silence, until they reached the estate. 

They stared at the armies of the Tomlinson estate, it was nothing compared to their armies. Louis and his men would soon die at the hands of Athana and Sinister. 

The officers of the Tomlinson estate; Louis, Zayn, Niall, Archer, Rado, Liam, and Rowan approached the middle of the battlefield to meet with Athana and Sinister. 

Also, Athana and Sinister approached the middle to meet with them too. "It's great to see you, Zayn." said Athana while winking at him. Zayn gave her a glare and turned away. Sinister walked up to Louis and spoke, "My lord, I have taken pleasure in your slave. I have beaten him to a bloody mess. After this battle, I will continue to torture him and even rape him." Louis was filled with anger, but didn't attack him. It was custom for the officers of each group to meet with each other. They returned to their armies and the assault started.