Chapter XIII

Author Note: I do apologize in advance, this chapter will be extremely short! Thank you. Please remember to vote and comment. Thank you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone in the room had their eyes on Rowan as she voted. 

"Yes." 

The three officers were disgusted at her vote. Harry was overjoyed by their choice. He was overjoyed by the vote, he jumped up and down. He joined into Louis's arms and gave him a kiss with passion. His joy was soon ended by one of the officer punching Harry in the gut. He fell to the guard, winces in the pain. The group of guardsman enter the room and point their weapons at the officer who punched him. "Your slave is nothing, he will never be equal" said Lieutenant Faith. Louis kneeled down by Harry and said "Haz, are you ok?" Harry started to sob into Louis's chest. 

"Faith, you have assaulted an equal among us. What do you have to say for yourself?" said Rowan with her sword drawn to Faith's neck. Harry stared at Faith with tears in his eyes. He only wanted to be accepted by the vampires, he knew it was impossible. "I will never accept a human into our ranks." hissed Faith. 

"What do you have to say Rado and Archer?" said Rowan. She needed to know, if the others would accept Harry. "I will follow Archer's leadership." said Rado. Rado has always been a powerful vampire, but never a leader. Archer stepped towards Harry, who was behind Louis. Harry gently pushed Louis to the side. 

Archer extended his hand for Harry to shake it and he did, Rado did the same. Archer walked up to Faith and said "If you can't obey our laws, you must face our punishments." Archer looks at Faith and mouths "I'm sorry. I'll remember you". Archer grabbed a blade from the table and killed her. Faith's lifeless body falls to the cold ground. Louis covers Harry's eyes, Liam does the same for Niall. Louis, Harry, Liam, Niall, and Zayn go into the main room and watch a movie. 

Harry snuggles into Louis's lap and Niall snuggles into Liam's shoulder. Zayn puts into a frightening movie for the group. They continue to watch it all night. 

Harry didn't pay any attention to the movie. He stared at Louis and his beautiful features. Louis with his feathery hair, smooth facial hair, soft skin, and beautiful ocean blue eyes, "What are you look at Haz?" asked Louis with a smile. Harry moved up and kissed Louis's cheek and said "I love you." Louis smiles and gives him a tight hug. 

After the movie, Louis carried Harry up to his room. They enter the bedroom and Louis starts to kiss Harry all over his body. He moans and Louis continues to do it. All Louis wanted was Harry's virginity, he wanted to be his first. He knew Harry hadn't done this before, he was too nervous. 

Louis removes his shirt and tries to remove Harry's shorts. He grabs Louis's hand and says "Please don't force me." Louis knows to stop and he allows Harry to nestle into his chest. Harry's head lies on Louis's chest. Harry is about to fall asleep when he speaks up, "I love you. Please don't be angry." 

"I'm not, Haz. I-" Louis was interrupted by Harry's snores. 

Louis knew his life was headed into the right direction with the love of his life at his side.