Chapter II

Louis, Zayn, Niall and Harry arrived at the estate. Harry was still asleep, Louis wanted him to get his rest. He knew Harry was unique and special, but he couldn't let the other vampires know. Niall opened the door for Louis to get out of the vehicle. Louis exited the vehicle, Zayn grabbed Harry and threw him out of the vehicle. Harry winced in pain when hitting the ground. Louis was already inside the estate, he didn't see what Zayn was doing. 

"Get moving slave! You have work to do!" said Zayn. Zayn was disgusted by this slave, he couldn't believe that Louis didn't pick the land. Zayn knew never to voice his opinion to Louis, it would only show disrespect to his lord. 

Tears started to fill Harry's eyes, he tried to move but only failed. He was to weak to move, after everything that had happened. Harry lost his family, friends, and life in one night. "I can't . . . my body is too weak and I can't move, master." said Harry in a whisper. "Guards!" yelled Zayn. "Yes, Captain." said a guardsman. "Take this disgusting human to the holding cells and give him a beating." said Zayn, he had a evil grin on his face. "Yes, Captain" said a guardman.

A group of guardsman started to drag the new slave to his holding cell. Louis noticed his guardsman dragging Harry to the entrance of the holding cell section of the estate. "Stop guardsman! Where are you taking this slave?" screamed Louis. "Captain Zayn ordered us to move him to one of the holding cells and to give him a beating" said a guardsman. "No, I don't agree with that order. Bring him to my room, I am getting hungry." ordered Louis. Harry's eyes widened in fear, he didn't want his life to end this soon. "Right away, your lordship. You heard our lord, let us bring this slave to his room" yelled a guardsman. The group of guardsman escorted the slave to Louis's room. "Stay here, slave! Don't leave this room, Lord Louis will be here any minute. Your life will come to it's end soon." said a guardsman. 

After a few minutes, Louis still hasn't arrived. Harry mustered the strength to move, he started to look around the room. He saw that Louis had one of the largest book collections, he had ever seen. Harry took a closer look at the books. Majority of the books were about history, humans, and vampires. Across the room, he notice a book under a locked glass case. It was called the Night Hunt. Harry placed his hands on the glass case, he wanted to read that book. Louis walked into the room without Harry noticing, he just observed Harry touching the case. "I see you have found my book collection, do you like it?" said Louis. Harry jumped in surprise, not knowing Louis was in the room. "You have so many books, why is this one so special?" said Harry, pointing at the Night Hunt book in it's glass case. "That specific book describes a group of vampire hunters." said Louis

"Can I read it?" said Harry, with an innocent look on this face. "No, you can't" said Louis, he spoke louder then needed. Harry stepped back from Louis, he was frightened by his change in mood. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have raised my voice at you. Can I ask you a couple of questions? said Louis. He wanted, no needed to know more about this boy. "Ok, but only if I can ask you a few questions in return." said Harry. 

"Ok, how old are you?" said Louis. "I'm 19 and you?" said Harry. Harry wanted to escape this place, but he couldn't leave this boy. Louis had everything, he was perfect. He was a vampire, but Harry didn't care. He wanted Louis, no matter what. The question Harry asked himself, does Louis feel the same way.

"I am around 230 years old, I don't keep track anymore." said Louis. Harry thought Louis would be younger, he looks so young. "Are you able to perform any tasks, I mean can you do anything?" said Louis, it sounded rude. Louis didn't mean it to say it that way, he wanted Harry to like him. "I can cook, organize, or anything really." said Harry. 

"Zayn wanted to put you on the labor force of the slaves. I don't think you can do that, so I want you be a slave servant. Slave servants do all the household work and do whatever vampires need done. Is this ok?" said Louis. Louis needed to protect Harry, he knew Zayn and Niall didn't like humans.