Chapter XVII

A day has passed since the discussions about archangel Michael and his legions. The Tomlinson estate is currently awaiting Damon's arrival. Harry is held by the Blackstar estate and his torture continues. 

~~~

Romulus, Athana, and Sinister are gathering in the throne room of the Blackstar estate. "My lord, the slave is putting up a fight. It is proving more difficult to break him, unlike vampires, he has hope." said Sinister. He has been trying to break Harry for a time, the boy doesn't want to give in. Romulus stands up from his throne and speaks, "I want his soul crushed and destroyed now!"

"My lord, he is being protected by someone or something. He feels pain, but it doesn't affect his morale. The slave is positive of his rescue, I have no clue on what to do." said Sinister. Romulus and Athana left the room, they didn't want to deal with their whining commander. Sinister returned to his room to format new torture methods.

~~~

Harry was trying to get rest in his holding cell. He hasn't eaten for at least one week and he hasn't gotten any water for a time. He wasn't losing hope, he remembered Louis's warm smile. He knew he would fight to see that again. He felt a aura was protecting him. A cloaked figure entered his holding cell and the figure kneeled down by him. Harry was frightened by the cloaked figure, until the figure removed his hood. "Who a-" Harry was interrupted by the man pressing his index finger on his lips. "My name is Michael, I have been protecting you from losing hope. I can't rescue you, my legions and I don't have the power." said Michael. 

"What are you? Why are you here?" asked Harry looking into Michael's eyes. Michael removed his cloak and Harry saw his wings. "I am Michael, an archangel. I have protected you from the darkness, you must continue to fight it. The others are going to come and get you, I don't know when." said Michael.

Harry was surprise to be in the presence of a holy creature. Michael put his cloak back on and placed his hands atop of Harry's head. Michael kept his hands on Harry's head and spoke, "I, Lord Archangel Michael, Lover and Protector of all people, take away your fears, worries, and concerns. I will help you to remember that I am watching over you at all times. No matter what happens in your life, I will remain at your side. There, I will comfort and guide you. I will even hold your hand as the darkness of night comes. Remain safe, Harry Edward Styles." 

Michael blessed Harry, he placed a kiss on Harry's forehead and gave him a couple pieces of bread and clean water. Harry looked down at the food and water and back up, Michael was no where to be seen. Harry knew Michael would watch over him. He knew he would be rescued, but when?

~~~

Damon and his hunters have arrived at the Tomlinson estate. On the way to the estate, Damon had told the hunters of his friendship with Valo, Rowan and Liam. The hunters didn't seem to care about his past friendship with them. They walked up to the gatekeeper and showed him the letter. "Please follow me." said the gatekeeper. He escorted the hunters to the main hall of the Tomlinson estate. A servant came up and greeted them with a smile. "Please follow me. The officers are in the war room having discussions, I have been ordered to escort you to the dining hall for dinner." said the servant. 

Damon was confused, vampires usually aren't this kind. "Your a slave, aren't you?" asked a hunter. They continue to walk down the hall and the servant nods. "Do you want to leave?" asked the hunter. They arrived at the dining hall and the servant spoke up, "No, I prefer to stay here. I am treated with respect and dignity by my masters." 

Damon and his hunters were utterly confused by the servant's statement. They took a seat at the end of the table. They could tell the vampires sat down at the other end.  The servant leaves the room to go and inform the vampires of Damon's arrival.