Chapter XXVIII

The officers of the Tomlinson estate have been moving slowly, they are trying to avoid the conversations about the Dawnbreak estate, Athana and more. However, Zayn and Archer have called a meeting for all of the officers in the morning. They will be discussing these topics during breakfast. Harry is preparing to call a vote with the officers, what shall it be?

~~~

Xander walked into the bedroom of Louis and Harry. It was quiet because the couple was still sleeping and they looked quite comfortable. Xander was ordered by Zayn to wake up them for the morning meeting which was taking place soon. He stepped over by the bed and gently pushed the couple, which instantly woke Louis up. Harry was a different story,  Louis and Xander need to shake him to wake him up.

"My lords, you have around ten minutes before the meeting is to start in the dining hall." said Xander while exiting the room. He always knew when to leave the room, he didn't want to invade the space of the lovely couple. 

Harry and Louis got dressed in silence, they put on their usually wear. Harry was dressed in a t-shirt, skinny jeans and boots, all of which were black. Louis was dressed in a more colorful manner, he was in one of Harry's gray sweatshirts and sweatpants. "Lou, is that my sweatshirt?" asked Harry with interest. Louis nodded and Harry allowed the conversation to be dropped. He didn't mind that Louis was wearing his sweatshirt, he loved it. Louis was quite comfortable in Harry's clothes, even if they were oversized for him.

Right before exiting, Louis and Harry's hands were intertwined and they proceeded to the dining hall. They were followed by Xander, he was always by Harry's side. Louis now loved the sight of Xander, he knew Xander was protecting his Hazza. The couple was stopped by one of the newly recruited vampires; Raven.

"My lords, it is a pleasure to meet you! I can't believe I am meeting Master Styles!" said Raven while smiling. The couple returned the smile and Xander spoke, "Raven, the officers are have a meeting, you will need to excuse them." said Xander from behind the couple. She nodded and left to return to her duties. Louis was shocked by her statement, new recruits are usually excited to meet him, not Harry.

Harry smiled and they continued to the dining hall. Upon entering the hall, they could hear the officers already speaking with each other about Athana's fate. They knew the choice was left to Harry, but they still need to add their opinion in. Louis and Harry took their seats and Xander was about to leave the room. Harry looked at Louis and Louis spoke, "Xander, you can stay. I need you to watch over Harry." Xander nodded and remained in the room behind Harry.

Harry felt safe with Xander in the room. The officers in the room consisted of Louis, Harry, Zayn, Niall, Liam, Archer, Hawk and Beno, The servants entered the room and served the officers their meals. Zayn was the first to speak, "Officers, our first discussion is going to be the fate of Athana. The final choice to left to Harry, but we are allow to add our opinion in."

All of the officers didn't have a problem with Harry, so they were fine with him choosing her fate. No one was forced to speak, it was optional to add in your opinion. "Athana should be executed for her crimes against the Tomlinson and Dawnbreak estate. She is a vile creature, all she knows is evil." said Beno.

Beno was correct, she killed Valo and Rado, she took part in destroying the Dawnbreak estate with Romulus's forces.  Everyone agreed with Beno's opinion, however, a few officers didn't believe in killing her. Hawk spoke next, "I agree with Beno's opinion. Athana shouldn't be executed for her crimes against us. I would accept her into our ranks, we could train her. Without Athana, we wouldn't of defeated Romulus's forces easily and she did save Lord Harry."

Harry blushed at being called 'lord', he was surprised to be called that. The officers took in Hawk's opinion, but Hawk has always been a softer officer then the others. Niall remained quiet, he didn't want to upset Liam. Valo and Rowan were die and Athana was to share the blame. Liam spoke, "I have debated the fate of Athana . . . " Liam's voice becomes shaky and tears flow down his eyes. He continues, "I would like to forgive Athana for her actions, she saved Harry." Liam turned to Niall and cried on his shoulder.