Chapter VI

A hunter entered the command center. Damon has looked over several reports, he hasn't heard anything from Valo. "Sir, I have those reports, you asked for." said the hunter. Damon motioned for the hunter to give him the reports. "Explain these reports, hunter." ordered Damon. "Sir, I don't know, if the report is correct. It states that the Blackstar estate attacked the Dawnbreak estate." said the hunter. "Any survivors?" said Damon. "None, sir. Also, the Dawnbreak estate was burned to the ground. Romulus's force have returned to the Blackstar estate." said the hunter. "Have you recovered anything?" questioned Damon. 

"Yes, sir. We recovered burned documents and a body. I have the medical staff examining the body now. We have no clue as to who it is." said the hunter. Damon left the command center and head towards the medical area. "Sir, the body is in room B-6." said the hunter. Damon walks into room B-6, at first sight, he recognized the body, it was Valo. "I know who this is." said Damon The medical staff fell silent. "That is impossible! This body is too burn to idenify it!" said the doctor." Damon leaves the room and exits the base. Damon had just lost his only friend, he needed to speak to Liam. 

"Sir, is everything alright?" said a hunter. "Yes, dismissed!" said Damon with a rough tone. Damon has never mourned over a friend, nevertheless, a vampire. Damon remained outside for hours, until, it was time to rest.

~~~

Romulus and Athana have returned to the Blackstar estate. "Athana, we must have a great feast! We have finally destroyed the Dawnbreak estate and the "mighty" and "wise" Valo! He was a weakling of a vampire." said Romulus. "Yes, my lord, he was. The Tomlinson estate is next, we must attack now!" said Athana. Romulus slaps Athana in front of his officers. "I am in charge! You are nothing, but an underling! Understand? yelled Romulus. "Or would you rather, I torture you, like I did that boy." said Romulus. "No, my lord." said Athana. Romulus leaves his throne room and steps outside. 

"Soon, everything will be mine! I can't wait to until, I am the sole ruler of this region!" said Romulus. Romulus plans are following their paths, no one will be able to stop him. Only one individual has the power to stop him. 

~~~

"Louis, Louis, Louis. Lou?" said Harry while gently shaking Louis. Louis's eyes open and Harry is on top of him. Harry tried to get off of Louis, Louis grabbed him and embraced him. Louis's face was smashed into Harry's curls, he could never get tried of those curls. His chocolate curls were always the best in the morning. 

"Is it ok, if I call you Lou, like Zayn does?" said Harry. "Of course, Hazza." said Louis while placing a kiss on his cheek. Louis motions for Harry to get up, he does. "Harry, I know you don't want to do your servant duties today. But, you have too, I promise, one day, we will go out and spend time alone." said Louis with hopeful eyes. Harry nods and leaves to go change. 

Louis goes downstairs to have breakfast with the others. Zayn and the other officers are already eating. Niall and Liam are still sleeping. "Slave! I want more blood!" demanded Zayn. A servant steps towards Zayn, the servant refills his glass with more blood. Harry walks into the kitchen, he grabs a small piece of bread to eat. All servants in the estate are welcomed to one piece of bread. "Hey! Curly! Go and wake Niall and Liam up!" ordered Zayn. "Yes, sir." said Harry. Harry walks up the stairs. Harry enters Niall's room. "Why didn't you ask for permission to enter? You can't just enter my room without my permission!" yelled Niall. Harry's eyes widened with fear, he forgot about asking permission to enter. Niall gripped Harry's shirt and lifted him off the ground. "Niall, put him down." said Liam. Niall threw Harry into a wall, Harry hit the wall and blood came out of his head. Liam walks towards him and help him up. "I was ordered by Zayn to tell you breakfast is ready." whispered Harry. Liam nodded and handed Harry a towel for his wound.