Chapter VII

A month has passed since the destruction of the Dawnbreak estate. Liam has grown more confident in his leadership abilities, he is still struggling without Valo and Rowan's guidance. Niall has started to accept Harry into the Tomlinson estate. Zayn has continued to maintain and enhance the defensive structures of the estate. Louis has called the vote to appoint Harry as his assistant, it has been declined every time. Zayn's abuse of the Harry has continued, he continues to punish Harry with every mistake, he makes. Romulus and Athana haven't made any plans to attack the Tomlinson estate.

~~~

Zayn and the other officers have just returned from a hunt. A group of servants are tending to their needs. "Servants! Where is our blood?" said Zayn. Harry walks into the room with five glasses of blood. He hands the glasses of blood to the others. He accidentally drops the last glass of blood, which was for Zayn. "Do you know how long it takes to get blood?" said Zayn while standing up. "I'm sorry, master." whispered Harry. Harry starts to clean up the blood on the floor. "I will go and get you another glass, master." said Harry while cleaning up the mess. "No need, curly. I'll take it from you!" yelled Zayn. Harry looked up at Zayn's figure who was hovering over him."Please, master. I want to live." whispered Harry between sobs. Zayn lifted Harry by his shirt, he sinks his fangs into Harry's throat. Harry screams out in pain, this is nothing like Louis. It is rough and painful, he wishes Louis would save him. "Take all of his blood, captain. You will be doing our lord a favor" said a officer. A guardsman stormed into the room, Zayn pulled back from Harry. He dropped Harry on the ground. "Captain, there is group of vampire hunters here." said the guardsman. Zayn and the officers leave the room to handle the hunters. 

Damon sneaks into the backdoor and gets to Harry. "Son, are you alright?" said Damon. Harry is still weak from Zayn's attacks. "Y-Yes" said Harry. "I can get you out of here. Are you a slave here?" asked Damon. Damon knew the answer to his question, but he needed to ask. "Yes, I-I want to stay." said Harry. Harry couldn't leave, he loved Louis. "Ok, son. I will be watching over you." said Damon. Louis, Zayn, Niall, Liam, and a group of guardsman entered the room. "Damon get away from him!" said Louis. "It about time you got killed Damon!" said Zayn. Zayn has always hated Damon, Damon was always more skilled and experienced then Zayn. "Louis and Zayn, nothing has change, you are still holding human prisoners." said Damon. "Get him guards!" ordered Zayn. Damon threw a smoke bomb on the floor, within seconds, he was gone. "Where did he go!" said Zayn. 

Louis rushes to Harry's side, he sat down by Harry on the floor. " Are you hurt?" questioned Louis. Harry looked into Louis's blue eyes, "No, master." responsed Harry. Louis helped Harry up and he put Harry's arm around his shoulder. Louis helped Harry up to his room, leaving Zayn to clean up the mess. Niall and Liam entered the dining hall to be alone. Louis and Harry entered the bedroom. "Harry, who bit you?" questioned Louis. Louis noticed the bite marks on Harry's neck. "I can't tell you." said Harry. Harry was afraid to tell Louis who had attacked him. He didn't want anyone to get in trouble. "Harry? Come on, please?" asked Louis. Within seconds, Harry fell asleep against Louis's shoulder. Louis wouldn't be waking Harry up, he knew how hard of a day, Harry had. Louis softly moved Harry's head to the pillow and allowed him to rest. "Goodnight, Hazza." said Louis after pressing a soft kiss to Harry's lips. 

Louis quietly left the room allowing Harry to sleep. All of the vampires were in the dining hall, it was time to eat. Louis walked into the dining hall and took a seat, he only wished Harry could be here with him. Everyone at the table was chatting and enjoying themselves. Louis stayed quiet and was caught in deep thought. He was interrupted by a servant, "Sir, would like any blood?" said the servant. "No, thank you. A cup of tea will be fine." said Louis. The servant left and returned with a cup of tea, the servant handed it to him. Louis got up from his seat, he was going to speak to the other vampires. "Can someone tell me, why Harry has bite marks on his neck?" asked Louis. A silence fell over the room. No one was coming forward and admitting to it. "Ok, if no one wants to come forward. I will be reassigning Harry's duties. Zayn and Niall, if I find out Harry is injured one more time, kiss your captain positions . . . goodbye!" yelled Louis. Niall just stared at the table and grabbed onto Liam's hand. Zayn was about to speak up and challenge Louis, but he knew it wouldn't work.