Chapter XXIII

The angels continue to smack their weapons against the throne room's doors. The officers and armies await to breach the throne room. Louis is growing nervous about his Hazza, he doesn't want anything to happen to him. Michael and Raphael go and talk to Louis in private. They have important news for him. 

~~~

Michael continues to order his angels to break the door. It is cracking and breaking from all of the abuse. They will breach it soon and enter into another battle. "Louis come here!" yelled Michael. Louis approaches Michael and Raphael and they pull him to the side. "We have information on Harry." said Raphael. Louis smiled and started to get overly excited, he wanted any and all information on his curly haired boyfriend. "What is it? Is he alive? Is he hurt? Is he safe? Where is he!" screamed Louis.

Raphael motions for him to calm down and speaks, "Harry is alive, we have a location on him. He is located in the east wing of the estate, but it can only be reached through the throne room. When we breach the throne room, we need to send someone to get him. It would be best to send someone he knows. You, Zayn, Michael, and I can't go, we need to face Romulus, Sinister, Athana, and the remaining forces. Liam and Niall can't fight at all, we must send someone." 

Louis enters into deep thought and tries to think of who to send. He continues this for a time and someone comes to mind; Archer. Louis leaves his thoughts and speaks, "Lieutenant Archer. He is skilled is stealth and archery, he is the best option." Michael and Raphael nodded and Archer is called over to them.

"Yes, my lords." said Archer while walking towards them. Michael releases a deep sigh and speaks, "We have a fixed location on Harry, he needs to be found. None of us can take the chance at going on a chase to find him. Once we breach the throne room, we need you to go to the east wing of the estate and find him. Louis has placed his trust in you. Is this possible?"

"Yes, but the boy doesn't trust me. Lord Louis, how will I get him to trust me?" asked Archer. He was correct, Harry wasn't going to trust him. They needed some way to convince Harry to trust him. Louis was the best option for finding methods to get Harry to trust Archer. "I have two ideas for getting him to trust you. First, I want you to ask Harry about a coin, I gave him. That should help you gain trust with him. Second, show him this picture of his family. I promise I would keep it for him. Arch, please don't lose it." said Louis while giving him the picture. Archer nods and speaks, "Lou, I promise I would bring him back." 

Archer was about to walk away, but Louis embraced him. "Thank you" said Louis while pulling away. Archer nods and walks away, he is now waiting for the angels to destroy the door. Michael informs all of the officers of their plan to rescue Harry. They prepare themselves for the breaking of the door. It will soon come crashing down and they will rush in.

~~~

Romulus, Athana, and Sinister are preparing themselves, the doors are going to break down. They don't know what to expect, Romulus still believes he can win. Everyone is unaware of Athana's plan to surrender to the Tomlinson estate. "My lord, the door is coming down." said Sinister. 

Within seconds, the doors of the throne room come crashing down. Louis, Zayn, Michael, and Raphael enter the room with their forces, but they don't attack Romulus and his forces. "Weaklings, you appear to have us cornered. I will never give you the boy back, I will kill him first." said Romulus. Louis was about to attack him, but he didn't want his Hazza in any danger. He would never forgive himself, if Harry was harmed.

Louis looked down at the ground and spoke, "Where is Harry? What have you done?" Romulus notices Louis's weakness and exposes it. Romulus approaches Louis and spokes, "He is died!" Louis falls to his knees and tears fall from his eyes.