Chapter XXVI

A week later, Harry's wounds are healing quickly with the help of archangel Raphael's blessing. The officers are having discussions about rebuilding the Dawnbreak estate. Zayn has been keeping a watchful eye on Marcel, he doesn't trust him. Harry and Xander has become friends and enjoy each other's company. Liam and Niall have spent a large amount of time together. 

~~~

Liam opens the curtains and the sun is beaming into their bedroom. Niall groans and pulls the cover over his head. He didn't want to get up and perform his duties today, it was exhausting for him. Liam sat on the bed and gently pulled the blanket off, Niall allowed him to do so. Liam cupped Niall face and spoke, "Ni, I know you don't want to get up, but you need too. I promise you, when the Dawnbreak estate is rebuild our life will be better." Liam only hoped it was better.

Currently, Niall was a captain for the Tomlinson estate and you can't just leave your position. He didn't want to hurt Louis or Zayn, but he wanted to remain with Liam. Niall and Liam shared a unique connection and they only needed to be with one another. Niall nodded and Liam pecked him on the lips. 

They both got up and changed, it wasn't awkward seeing each other naked. They have gotten to enjoy the sight of others, Niall to be specific. He loved to look at Liam's large length and he was to say the least horny. They exited and went downstairs to the dining hall. 

Upon entering the dining hall, Niall rushed over to the food and started to eat. Everyone else was enjoying their conversation and nothing major was happening into Marcel walk in. Harry went into the kitchen to get himself something to drink. He didn't like the servants always serving him. 

Harry returns from the kitchen and is walking towards his seat. Marcel passes Harry while walking, he bumps directly into Harry's shoulder knocking him to the ground. "Hey! Slave stay out of my way!" screamed Marcel while looking at the curly haired lad on the ground. Louis was about to speak, but Harry spoke, "I am not a slave, y-y-you need to l-learn to r-respect me." It took time for Harry to finish his sentence, tears fell down Harry's eyes. 

Marcel was going to respond with physical actions, before Xander grabbed him. Louis got up from his seat and spoke, "You are hereby banished from the Tomlinson estate to never return for assaulting an equal among us." Marcel was surprised by Louis's statement and he looked at Liam for help. "I'm sorry-" Liam grabbed Niall's hand and continued, "You are banished from the Dawnbreak estate too."

Marcel was in a state of shock, he couldn't believe what was happening. A group of guardsman and Beno escorted him to the gates of the Tomlinson estate. They threw him and his belongings out of the estate's courtyard. Marcel got up and spoke, "Beno, you can't allow this to happen. I will not be pushed around by a human, you of all people must understand. My brother, you must destroy him! Promise me?"

Beno dismissed the group of guardsman and spoke, "My brother, I can't harm him, he hasn't harm us and it would be unjust. You must continue to move forward, find a new home. I will miss you." Beno walked away and back into the estate, Marcel continued to call after him. The gatekeeper and a group of guardsman blocked him from entering the estate's territory.

~~~

Louis helped Harry up and cleaned him up. "Haz, are you ok?" asked Louis while taking off Harry's shirt. Harry didn't want to be shirtless in front of the others, but he didn't want to wear a dirty shirt. Xander left the room and Harry spoke, "I-I'm ok. I-" He broke down into tears, it was difficult for him to handle of the harassment from the vampires.

Xander entered the dining hall with a white robe in his arms. He gently wrapped it around Harry's fragile figure. "Harry, it's alright and we all love you." whispered Xander. Harry wiped away his tears and Louis embraced him. Louis looked at Xander and mouthed 'thank you', Louis and Harry left to go into another room. Louis motioned for Xander to not follow, he didn't follow.